Another Newbie with Q's?

missusp

I am glad to have found this thread! We are sailing on the Dream in Feb. and my son is allergic to Milk, eggs, nuts and shellfish. Disney is AWESOME with food allergies in the parks, so I was sure they would be just as accomodating on their ships as well, but I was unsure how to let them know, other than the initial notation when we booked our reservation. Thanks so much for the link and email!

Does anyone know if they had any rice or soy ice cream available at the ice cream station, or just in the dining rooms?

I am glad to have found this thread! We are sailing on the Dream in Feb. and my son is allergic to Milk, eggs, nuts and shellfish. Disney is AWESOME with food allergies in the parks, so I was sure they would be just as accomodating on their ships as well, but I was unsure how to let them know, other than the initial notation when we booked our reservation. Thanks so much for the link and email!

Does anyone know if they had any rice or soy ice cream available at the ice cream station, or just in the dining rooms?

From what I saw, the ice cream station was only regular soft-serve. There's a smoothie bar right next door, though, and they *might* be able to help. I would contact DCL directly, though, and ask whether that's a possibility.

From what I saw, the ice cream station was only regular soft-serve. There's a smoothie bar right next door, though, and they *might* be able to help. I would contact DCL directly, though, and ask whether that's a possibility.

Thanks! That's a good idea. I figured it was only soft serve, but he will be so excited that he can get soy or rice ice cream in the dining rooms. I'll bet he could even order it from room service, which he would think is awesome! I'll definately ask them when we discuss his allergies before we sail.

Archived