Dinner Times with Embarkation Night Teen activities

sharlon

We are sailing in June on the Liberty. We like the traditional dining, so we took Late Dining. We are normally late eaters and live in the central time zone, so it's not that late to us. I noticed while looking at Fun Times yesterday that the first night meet and greets for Circle C and Club O2 are at 9:00, which wouldn't work well with Late Seating.

I switched to Anytime Dining, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if we could keep Late Dining and still come up with a way to get our girls to the 9:00 parties. We would like to all eat in the MDR together, so don't want to do the buffet. Can we do Late Seating the rest of the trip and Anytime the first night?

Thanks!

We are sailing in June on the Liberty. We like the traditional dining, so we took Late Dining. We are normally late eaters and live in the central time zone, so it's not that late to us. I noticed while looking at Fun Times yesterday that the first night meet and greets for Circle C and Club O2 are at 9:00, which wouldn't work well with Late Seating.

I switched to Anytime Dining, but I'm wondering if anyone knows if we could keep Late Dining and still come up with a way to get our girls to the 9:00 parties. We would like to all eat in the MDR together, so don't want to do the buffet. Can we do Late Seating the rest of the trip and Anytime the first night?

Thanks!

We just did the late dining with our kids (13 &15) on the carnival Magic in March. The club activities all began when we were at dinner each night and our kids did fine just going to the club 15-20 minutes late. THe camp directors realize about 1/2 the kids go to early dining and the other 1/2 go late. Our son occassionally skipped dessert and asked to be excused early when he was finished and thanked our waiter so he could head to the kids activities if there was something going on that he just hated missing. Even the meet and greet night for them they made it to about 15 minutes late and did great all week.....!! Good luck and have lots of fun

We just did the late dining with our kids (13 &15) on the carnival Magic in March. The club activities all began when we were at dinner each night and our kids did fine just going to the club 15-20 minutes late. THe camp directors realize about 1/2 the kids go to early dining and the other 1/2 go late. Our son occassionally skipped dessert and asked to be excused early when he was finished and thanked our waiter so he could head to the kids activities if there was something going on that he just hated missing. Even the meet and greet night for them they made it to about 15 minutes late and did great all week.....!! Good luck and have lots of fun

Thank you! That was exactly what I was hoping to hear.

Archived