Price Drop

golfntob

I booked my cruise through a travel site. I got the past passenger rate. I check the Carnival site frequently & every time I see a price drop (I do a mock booking), I call the travel site & they give me the same price which reduces my balance due.

I thought this was only an option for folks who booked early saver. So far my total price for the 4 of us has dropped $600. Usually it's anywhere from $10 to $60 dollars savings each time. I'm guessing that once I pay my final payment, they won't allow me to do this anymore. Or when all of the rooms in my category are gone.

Wondering if I had booked past passenger rate through a PVP if I would get all of these discounts?

I booked my cruise through a travel site. I got the past passenger rate. I check the Carnival site frequently & every time I see a price drop (I do a mock booking), I call the travel site & they give me the same price which reduces my balance due.

I thought this was only an option for folks who booked early saver. So far my total price for the 4 of us has dropped $600. Usually it's anywhere from $10 to $60 dollars savings each time. I'm guessing that once I pay my final payment, they won't allow me to do this anymore. Or when all of the rooms in my category are gone.

Wondering if I had booked past passenger rate through a PVP if I would get all of these discounts?

If you are before final payment it is available to everyone. The early saver price drops are for after final payment up to two days prior to sailing. Doesn't matter who you book with you would still get these discounts as the price matching it to Carnivals website.

If you are before final payment it is available to everyone. The early saver price drops are for after final payment up to two days prior to sailing. Doesn't matter who you book with you would still get these discounts as the price matching it to Carnivals website.

Ok that's good to know. We're considering going ahead & booking for Oct.

I made my final payment a few weeks ago, they did give a an obc right after.. Just called today because it went down $100.00 but they said I could only upgrade the cabin no obc? Is this normal?

I made my final payment a few weeks ago, they did give a an obc right after.. Just called today because it went down $100.00 but they said I could only upgrade the cabin no obc? Is this normal?

I would like to know the answer to this also. I booked ES, final payment is due in 5 days. I always thought after final payment, you get an OBC. I don't want to upgrade and I don't think that I have to. Something doesn't sound right :confused:.

I would like to know the answer to this also. I booked ES, final payment is due in 5 days. I always thought after final payment, you get an OBC. I don't want to upgrade and I don't think that I have to. Something doesn't sound right :confused:.

It isnt right. You'll get your obc.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

As long as you are booked ES then you get OBC.

If you have ES and your cabin category is no longer available then yes.

The carnival fare viewer site for some reason sometimes shows categories that are no longer available on the booking site?

Den

I DID get the obc!! not sure why the told me that? I am happy where my cabin is and didn't want to move.. Hope you get yours too!:)

Archived