kicking and screaming on my front lawn ...LOL

kmbp66

OK....we are sailing on the Legend May 6th.....(24 days...but who's counting...ME ) I do a "mock" booking and notice that there are still 11 rooms left on our deck...all these post of OBC's.....I can't figure out why the price is NOT coming down..does anyone have a clue why the price is remaing so HIGH and no coming down ? Some have told me in previous post of mine that they will come down...there going up !! I agree with another post that said maybe ES was not such a "great" deal ....so confused :confused::rolleyes::eek:

The fare could go down while you're sleeping or working but, anytime you go near a computer the system is rigged to bounce the fare back above your rate. Seriously, a lot of us don't get any price drops because we were smart enough to book at the lower ES rate in the first place. Keep checking if there are so many cabins left as the fare can still drop.

The fare could go down while you're sleeping or working but, anytime you go near a computer the system is rigged to bounce the fare back above your rate. Seriously, a lot of us don't get any price drops because we were smart enough to book at the lower ES rate in the first place. Keep checking if there are so many cabins left as the fare can still drop.

the system is RIGGED ......how the heck do they do that ?:eek:

Our cruise isn't til Nov 2012. Our fares have gone up by well over $100. pp :eek:. So we are happy that we booked ES because we got the best rate. And now our category is about sold out--so we won't get any price drops. Again- be glad that you pd the lower fare.

Archived