Buckingham Palace Tour - New Dates

phabric

We did the evening tour in 2010. We paid more but it was worth it, there is a limited amount of people, a live guide, champagne and souvenir book at the end. My husband was impressed that we exited through the front gate (the other tours don't do this). There are no picture taking and bathrooms are only at the end.

We are going again post cruise to see the Queen's diamonds for her Diamond Jublee.

We did the evening tour in 2010. We paid more but it was worth it, there is a limited amount of people, a live guide, champagne and souvenir book at the end. My husband was impressed that we exited through the front gate (the other tours don't do this). There are no picture taking and bathrooms are only at the end.

We are going again post cruise to see the Queen's diamonds for her Diamond Jublee.

I agree. We did this tour last year. Well worth the extra money. Sitting on the back porch of Buckingham Palace sipping champagne was special. Wear good walking shoes. My back was killing me by the end of the tour. The floors are marble of course and there is much standing. Enjoy your visit.

I have booked the Evening Tour. Where is the Queens Diamond Exhibit.. thinking of a visit before the tour.

I have booked the Evening Tour. Where is the Queens Diamond Exhibit.. thinking of a visit before the tour.

The Queen's diamonds are suppose to be on display in Buckingham Palace for her Jublee.

Archived