BA 220 and BA 205 on Maasdam and Ryndam???

jealdaka

They're OK...we were in 220 on the Maasdam last year. I was bothered by smoke from the Sea View pool area. People from that area can look down onto about half or a bit more of the balcony. I know because this year I checked that out...we were in a different spot, but the woman in that stateroom was hanging out wet swimsuits! On the other hand, we've been in several staterooms on the stern on the Noordam, and we enjoyed those. Very private. Only drawback is that in the Caribbean, there is little breeze on the stern. ;)

Are these staterooms preferable as many aft ones are on some ships? Are the balconies actually larger? Can you get to the whole area back there and can others come right up to your balcony?

We've been in BA205 on the Statendam and YES these two cabins are the farthest aft. The balcony is longer and allows for panoramic views. We loved this balcony and are going again this holiday season. The cabin is your basic size, the difference is in the balcony.

Archived