Design Your Dream Cruise Ship!

Didn't know what forum best to put this in so I put it here since I travel with Carnival.

If you could design your own cruise ship what is some of the stuff you would add. Be as fun and creative as you want even if it is something that probably can't happen in real.

I like the drawings for the Serenity Deck on the Sunshine so I'd definitely have that.

Seaside theater is cool but I think I rather have an indoor movie theater that would play movies all day. The theater would have leather recliners.

Of course Guy Feires burger place would be on there. Soooo good on my last cruise on the Liberty.

Bigger aft theater for the Comedy shows since that has become a huge draw. If you don't show up early enough you might not get a seat as it stands now.

Just slightly bigger inner cabins and more cabins for people who may be cruising by themselves so that they don't have to pay double occupancy. Also will be helpful when cruising with an odd amount of people so it doesn't feel like you are stuffing sardines in a can. (I don't know if Carnival offers them I know other lines do)

24 hour library and a wider selection of books. I finished the 1 book I brought with me on the first island day (HMC so i just lounged in a chair on the beach and read it was GREAT) Seems like every time I went by the library all the books were locked up.

24 hour pool. On the Liberty the aft pool had a roof that closed over it but yet the pool closed at night. The 24 hour pizza was right there so there is an employee always there so why not leave the pool open for late night adult swimmers?

If it was possible it would be cool to have a lazy river of some sort.

All day karaoke bar.

A kiddie pool area next to Camp Carnival and possibly a swing set.

A small non denominational chapel

Archived