Spacloud cabin on Splendor.......

sandi1967

Hi,

We are looking into booking the Splendor out of NYC next June for our daughters graduation. We always do inside cabins on higher decks. So.....my question is what are the perks of having a spa cabin?

Trying to get the most for our money. :)

Thanks

Sandi

We are looking to do a B2B on the Splendor in Oct 2013 and I am trying to decide if we should book a spa cabin or not. I keep thinking I will feel too much motion as these cabins are in the front of the ship. I know we will buy the spa package if I dont book one. Can anyone offer us a thier experience? Thanks

Hi,

We are looking into booking the Splendor out of NYC next June for our daughters graduation. We always do inside cabins on higher decks. So.....my question is what are the perks of having a spa cabin?

Trying to get the most for our money. :)

Thanks

Sandi

There's lots of threads about the included spa pass benefits which cost 249 per couple if you don't have a spa room - but what I particularly liked was that a spa cabin is a few steps to the spa changing rooms and their wonderful showers, so I rarely used the one in the cabin. It is also very convenient to the Serenity adult area which was one of my favorite spots to relax.

Em

We are looking to do a B2B on the Splendor in Oct 2013 and I am trying to decide if we should book a spa cabin or not. I keep thinking I will feel too much motion as these cabins are in the front of the ship. I know we will buy the spa package if I dont book one. Can anyone offer us a thier experience? Thanks

I've done it both ways - a Deck 2 cabin with a spa pass and a spa cabin on Deck 11. I definitely felt more motion being higher up - I tend to book forward cabins anyhow so can't speak to whether or not being forward rather than midship makes it worse.

But the convenience of having the facilities close meant that I used them a lot more, and for that reason alone I'd choose a spa cabin over just getting the pass if the pricing wasn't too far off.

Em

Thank you Em for your help..years ago I was on the Victory in a forward balcony cabin on the Panorama Deck and loved it...what a view....but being retired now and needing to be more thrifty we are going with a inside.but I think you are right better to be close to all the goings on..so a spa cabin it will be :)

Thank you Em for your help..years ago I was on the Victory in a forward balcony cabin on the Panorama Deck and loved it...what a view....but being retired now and needing to be more thrifty we are going with a inside.but I think you are right better to be close to all the goings on..so a spa cabin it will be :)

Good for you. My last Splendor cruise happened to also be my first balcony....and although it was nice to have the "outdoor space" - I didn't really feel comfortable being up so high.......so when I get the chance to cruise one of the spa ships again, I'll go with an oceanview or an inside.

Em

Archived