Triumph #8427 is the only room 9a showing no matter what date!!!

Thatmom

Hi,

I bet you guys are getting tired of all my questions. But I booked Triumph 8427 in Oct. 2006. I went to Carnival site and every date I put in only shows this room available for 9a. Is this really the worst room for a 9a? I'm getting way to worked up over all this. I think I will sleep on it and try to call a Carnival rep. tomorrow and see why this room is always the last one booked..

thanks again,

Carla

Yes, I noticed the same thing..but when I called my PVP and we went thru it for December 3 sailing..all the corners were open exept for one....along with most of the afts. Try calling and you will find more openings I am sure

Hi,

Did you think there was room for a rollway. I'm afraid a rollaway could make the room way to crowed.

thanks,

Carla

Here is the link to the cat 9A pics my PVP sent to me http://community.webshots.com/photo...332673599BBXYke

It looks like there is PLENTY of room next to the bed for a rollaway - I know there is NOT a couch in here

Perfect!!! Thanks so much. I was really thinking of going back to the Glory with a regular balcony with upper and lower beds. But I think we will love the deck so I think we will just keep what we got.

thanks,

Carla

Hi,

I bet you guys are getting tired of all my questions. But I booked Triumph 8427 in Oct. 2006. I went to Carnival site and every date I put in only shows this room available for 9a. Is this really the worst room for a 9a? I'm getting way to worked up over all this. I think I will sleep on it and try to call a Carnival rep. tomorrow and see why this room is always the last one booked..

thanks again,

Carla

Did you ever check with the Carnival rep to see if the corner afts were open? They are cat 9A also, but you get aft and side views from balcony. 8427 is a 9A with a larger balcony...but I dont think it is the same size as the corner 9A cabins. When I went to look for corners on the wesite they only showed a couple, but when I called our PVP they were all open except for one. It cant hurt to try

Archived