*OFFICIAL* CC Group Cruise 02/15/2014 Cupid's IV Southern Caribbean - Carnival Breeze

HeidiHo

We are coming in on Friday at 12:45pm. We have a hotel in Miami. I have read all the reviews. I found a good shuttle (after reading all the reviews) He is very good and has Mercedes Vans. We had a town car this past Feb but was $90 . They ruined our luggage.

Is there anyone who is looking for a ride from 12 to 1. ? WE can book the shuttle. He said he would give us a good rate. You can either write back to me at saveadogaday50@gmail.com or I will keep checking. I called this afternoon to check on it.

I will keep checking to see if anyone else is interested. Esther

TO Heidi Ho or Momo fzeke . I know you are all coming into Ft Lauderdale to Miami? ARe you guys coming in that Friday afternoon.? We will be in at 12:45. I did find a good shuttle. He did say he would give us all a good rate. We tried the taxi one time but 4 was crowded and no room for suit cases. Done the town car too I have hear good reviews with this company.

Can anyone let me know what time you are all coming in? Esther

I have two emails saveadogaday50@gmail.com or ooulio@aol.com

My bad, it wasn't Travelbound I tried to book the Sunset Sail through, it was Shoretrips. I'm getting my booking sites mixed up. Anyway, I just checked the Shoretrips website and they are still showing too. Fingers crossed that it's still available.

We had a few inches of snow last night so we sere not nearly as busy at the OG as we would normally be on New Years Eve. It stopped late last night but is coming down again today. We've probably had 5-6 inches so far. It's cold though so the snow is very dry and light. Dave isn't even using the snow blower. He said shoveling isn't taking much effort.

Happy New Year!!

I'd be interested in what you find out about the sunset cruise...it looks lovely!!

I don't remember a day in the last 4 weeks that we have NOT had snow:mad: If I go off the snowblown path the snow is over my knees. Took the dogs for a walk down the driveway today and they about got buried...especially the toy :p

Looking forward to the cruise!!

Hello Cupids...

We have blizzard like conditions today and right now we have a little bit of snow falling.

As far as going out at the Bayside market I was wondering if anyone would be interested in going to Chili's? We have gone to Bubba Gumps a lot plus we have one here in NYC that we were looking for something different...Would anyone have any objections?

David....:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Forums mobile app

Good Morning!

Woke up to a 3rd straight day of snow. We've had a t least a foot so far and right now it's coming down pretty hard. Dave did eventually get the snow blower out yesterday. He has also done 2 of our neighbors driveways because one of them is a single woman in her 60's and she doesn't have a snow blower and the couple that lives across the street, the guy is recovering from a shoulder injury. Their son came over and did their driveway once yesterday but Dave did it again last night. Now everyone's driveways need to be done again. :rolleyes: Dave heard that we are supposed to get another 2-4 inches today. I have to work lunch at the OG today so I have to go out.

Have a great day. :)

Howdy, to all,

Jan wasn't kidding about the snow we get up here in sunny Alberta.

Already been up on the roof to try and remove the 3-4 feet of snow we have up there. :eek: About three week's ago I had an idea :p sooooooooooooooo

I went into our local Canadian tire store and ordered I roof rake with a 20 ft telescopic handle. Thought that would be great, was told the truck would be in the next day , fast forward , still not here. I think it was shipped by Tri- Weekly Express. :p It must mean tri- weekly to make Whitecourt. :mad:

We had to buy a new snow blower, already paid for itself. :rolleyes:

See you all soon

Vic

Esther - our flight doesn't get in to FLL until 6:30 pm.

Heidi - yay, a snow day!

Marathon Dave - we won't be in Miami early enough to join you for dinner, but I highly recommend Chili's. We eat there pretty often in Eugene, which is the only Chili's restaurant left in Oregon!

Cruisin Dave - glad you & Bettie have avoided the crud! It's really going around.

Half Pint - we'd be glad to have you join us on a sunset cruise! Heidi will let us know what she finds out.

Happy New Year!

Good morning Cupids ... hope everyone had a safe and fun Christmas and New Years. We're getting closer to the cruise and I'm getting even more anxious to meet you all. Something tells me this is going to be an amazing cruise! :D

Wow, I am impressed. I just sent a Facebook message to John Heald asking if he can arrange for us to have a private room for our meet and mingles on the 1st sea day and the last sea day and he answered me in less than 5 minutes! For those of you who don't know who John Heald is, he's basically the head cruise director for Carnival. He's considered an ambassador for Carnival and always gets to bring out the new ships. I asked him if he could arrange for a room for us at 2:00 PM on those days. He said I should send him another message 5 days before the cruise and he would then confirm it for us. I also asked if he could put it in the Fun Times and that it would be nice to have a bartender there but that it wasn't a requirement as long as there would be a bar nearby that would be open. He also asked for me to give him my cabin number at that time so that he can have some goodies sent to us.

Wow, I am impressed. I just sent a Facebook message to John Heald asking if he can arrange for us to have a private room for our meet and mingles on the 1st sea day and the last sea day and he answered me in less than 5 minutes! For those of you who don't know who John Heald is, he's basically the head cruise director for Carnival. He's considered an ambassador for Carnival and always gets to bring out the new ships. I asked him if he could arrange for a room for us at 2:00 PM on those days. He said I should send him another message 5 days before the cruise and he would then confirm it for us. I also asked if he could put it in the Fun Times and that it would be nice to have a bartender there but that it wasn't a requirement as long as there would be a bar nearby that would be open. He also asked for me to give him my cabin number at that time so that he can have some goodies sent to us.

Heidi,

I have the name and email for the group event planner for the Breeze.

We already have a room set-up, and drink's for our M&G for the 9-15 sailing. Drink's are charged to everyone's SS card's.

If you want the email ? send me an e-mail at vicch46@hotmail.com

Vic

Edited by Rounder

Does anyone remember where or what page of thread that cruisers had listed their cabins or what deck they were on ? We were lucky enough to get moved to deck 7. It seems to be a good deck to be on for an inside anyway.

glad to be moved from midship deck one to midship deck 7

Sure is cold in KY!! But we are Lucky only a couple of inches of snow this round.

Breeze cruisers stay warm and safe.

Getting closer every day...

Does anyone remember where or what page of thread that cruisers had listed their cabins or what deck they were on ? We were lucky enough to get moved to deck 7. It seems to be a good deck to be on for an inside anyway.

glad to be moved from midship deck one to midship deck 7

Sure is cold in KY!! But we are Lucky only a couple of inches of snow this round.

Breeze cruisers stay warm and safe.

Getting closer every day...

Bettie and I are on deck 7, mid ship. Heidi and Dave and Sue and Dave are also on deck seven. We will have a Dave convention on 7. LOL If you are on FBs Lets Breeze the Caribbean then there is a file with several rooms posted. Weare in 7350. What is your cabin number.

Thanks Vic, I sent you an email.

Good morning, Heidi,

I sent you 2 e-mail's. The one I forwarded from Carnival ( Ken ) has the phone # for Carnival Group Event's at the bottom.

Probably the best and quickest way, rather than doing e-mail's back and forth, would be to call them and you can confirm while you are on the phone that we will get a room. :)

Hope this help's

Vic