Check in on the Dream

Okay- I have a question: My family is going on the Dream in May with my parents and sister's family. Here is the situation- My sister and I will be driving down with our kids...while my parents will be flying down. The way we did our cabins is that my parents split into 2 cabins so we could get a deeper discount on the trip so a couple of my kids are in their 2 cabins. Then we also have 2 other cabins for me and my hubby and my sister's family. So, now here is the question: If my sister's family and my family arrive at the port early than my parents can we all check in even though some of my kids(I have 4) are in my parent's cabin? I would love to get on early since we will already be down there the night before and my parent's won't arrive until after 12:30-1pm so I don't know if it's worth going to the port early if they won't allow the kids that are in my parent's room to check in until they get there. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

I wonder if you print separate boarding passes for them instead of the all in one boarding pass if that will work? I'm not sure never had this happen to me just may a suggestion/ May be try calling ur TA or PVP and see what they suggest.

Okay- I have a question: My family is going on the Dream in May with my parents and sister's family. Here is the situation- My sister and I will be driving down with our kids...while my parents will be flying down. The way we did our cabins is that my parents split into 2 cabins so we could get a deeper discount on the trip so a couple of my kids are in their 2 cabins. Then we also have 2 other cabins for me and my hubby and my sister's family. So, now here is the question: If my sister's family and my family arrive at the port early than my parents can we all check in even though some of my kids(I have 4) are in my parent's cabin? I would love to get on early since we will already be down there the night before and my parent's won't arrive until after 12:30-1pm so I don't know if it's worth going to the port early if they won't allow the kids that are in my parent's room to check in until they get there. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Yes, you can check your kids in before your parents arrive. When you print your Funpasses, choose the individual option. Your parents will have to do that too.

Yes, you can check your kids in before your parents arrive. When you print your Funpasses, choose the individual option. Your parents will have to do that too.

I thought you could only do this if the adults checked in first...in case they missed the ship or couldn't board or something for some reason...

It may also depend on if they account is paying cash or credit card...I think that has to be taken care of also...

Archived