? Blue Lagoon Beach

dh464

Thinking about doing Blue Lagoon Beach since are time at nassua has been pushed back and I cant see spending the much money for a few hrs at Atlantis.Would like to know what is include in the fee for 54$(inflatable water toy slides trampolines ,water bikes,Paddleboats, Kayak)and what would be an extra fee? how much are adult drinks and water.thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Thinking about doing Blue Lagoon Beach since are time at nassua has been pushed back and I cant see spending the much money for a few hrs at Atlantis.Would like to know what is include in the fee for 54$(inflatable water toy slides trampolines ,water bikes,Paddleboats, Kayak)and what would be an extra fee? how much are adult drinks and water.thanks

I am doing the BL beach day and it includes water toys, beach access, access to hammocks, basketball and volleyball courts and includes a basic lunch. It's a beautiful and peaceful island retreat so don't expect the high end and fancy, tourist-focused "Atlantis" environment going into it. I was scheduled for the 10am dolphin swim (the centerpiece of our whole cruise) but due to the itinerary change was moved to 1pm and like you I will not pay all that money for a couple of hours and be rushed out to boot. Go to www.dolphinencounters.com for more information, or call them - they are very helpful. Enjoy your cruise! :)

Aside from the above it includeds your ferry ride back and forth and a grilled lunch and non alcoholic beverage...chicken sand, burger, that type of thing...not sure if you use youtube, but if you put in blue lagoon island in the search there is a really nice 2 part video...part 2 is the lagoon area...

We've done the Atlantis thing a bunch of times and this is much more relaxing and much cheaper...

The drinks were around $7-$8 I think, water like $2-$3...nothing horrible.

Archived