Drinks... no take home glass? price went up?

ManyMore

There are still take home glasses - at least there were on the Pride - we were aiming for enough to serve Thanksgiving dinner - LOL!! The drinks of the day had them - I think most of them were $7.95?? I can't remember for sure ...

In recent years, the DOD cups are still plastic; but now they are clear. No more pretty 'HOT' colored cups. Back to how they were when I first cruised, the only difference then was that each DOD was served in a different shaped cup, i.e. - brandy snifter, hurricane glass, etc. - you can still keep the DOD cups and still get the discount for a refill.

I was on the Pride in January and they had pink, yellow and clear. I'm sure I have enough of them but was just surprised to hear a sailing didn't have them. I wish they would go back to the mason jar style as the handle makes them easier to hold and being shorter they don't tip as easy. I still have some original glass ones.

I think this may be part of the 2.0 upgrades? The Imagination still had the plastic cups in January but I've been reading that they are not on the Liberty. Instead, they have a bunch of new ones for 2.0 that do cost more. Not sure about any other ships yet.

I think this may be part of the 2.0 upgrades? The Imagination still had the plastic cups in January but I've been reading that they are not on the Liberty. Instead, they have a bunch of new ones for 2.0 that do cost more. Not sure about any other ships yet.

I think you're right. Seems the only times I have seen the comments & pictures about this, are from those who have been on the Liberty recently.:(

I want one of these as soon as I get on that ship! Not some plain Jane glass.:D

232323232%7Ffp53274%3Enu%3D3238%3E972%3E799%3EWSNRCG%3D343%3B37%3A%3A42327nu0mrj

Archived