Infinity - excursions sign up

Konnie

I need some of your expert advice from fellow cruisers. I don't make my final payment on my cruise until August. My family has decided on what excursions they want through the ship. Do you advise signing up now or wait til final payment. If we sign up now - would it be a problem to get our money back if something happens between now and the time of the cruise - health, etc? Has anyone ever tried to sign up for an excursion on line after final payment and find they are sold out? Any help you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks

We had no problem getting a refund for a missed excursion on the Infinity because of missing the port of Hilo. We did the same cruise to Hawaii the following year and tried to book the same excursion after we boarded only to find it was sold out. I seem to remember that you have almost to the day of the excursion to cancel, so I would not expect it to be a problem. You have to pay in advance for excursions by credit card and the refund is to your shipboard account.

Archived