Help somebody please

cuthbert732

How many times can you sumit a price drop form? I sumited one last week and price is still the same can i sumit another form for that price again? PLease can someone help me i booked under ES with a carnival rep.:confused:

If you submitted on last week and the rate hasn't changed since then, I don't think you can submit another one.

How many times can you sumit a price drop form? I sumited one last week and price is still the same can i sumit another form for that price again? PLease can someone help me i booked under ES with a carnival rep.:confused:

I'm guessing they haven't let you know yet about the first form you submitted ?

Bill

If you havent recieved confirmation of the new price I would resubmit it. We saw and submitted, a price drop on Fri and got a confirmation yesterday.

It really bugs me that we have to go thru all that. It says for ES that "if the price drops your price drops guarenteed". So why do WE have to do all the work to get it. It should be done automatically by Carnival. I dont want to know how much we overpaid not knowing all the tricks about price drops.

I did get the first price drop i got the email friday. So the price has to drop lower than what they have posted now. Going on the Valor on 11/042012 6c.

Yes if what they have posted is what you are paying. If the price posted now is still less than what you have you can apply again.

I did get the first price drop i got the email friday. So the price has to drop lower than what they have posted now. Going on the Valor on 11/042012 6c.

If you got the first price drop and the price is still the same uou could submit again but youd be denied.

If it dropped lower resubmit as soon as you see it.

Bill

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

It seems like the more price drops I submit for, the harder it is to get it. Never had any problems in the beginning. The first 4 credits were received in less than 3 days after sending the forms (one as quickly as 30 mins later). A couple of weeks ago I submitted, got the auto-reply, then waited. Never got the credit, so I re-submitted and got the credit within a couple of hours. The most recent drop, I had to do the same thing... after not receiving the credit, I re-submitted on 4/11 and yesterday morning I got an email stating that I was denied. Huh? I replied back with the screenshot I had taken of the FareViewer screen... not that it should matter since the rate is still lower. Now I'm waiting again. I'm a little worried though since Carnival shows 90 days until we cruise, so the ES rate will probably be removed tomorrow. Do they make things difficult so that people will just give up?

It seems like the more price drops I submit for, the harder it is to get it. Never had any problems in the beginning. The first 4 credits were received in less than 3 days after sending the forms (one as quickly as 30 mins later). A couple of weeks ago I submitted, got the auto-reply, then waited. Never got the credit, so I re-submitted and got the credit within a couple of hours. The most recent drop, I had to do the same thing... after not receiving the credit, I re-submitted on 4/11 and yesterday morning I got an email stating that I was denied. Huh? I replied back with the screenshot I had taken of the FareViewer screen... not that it should matter since the rate is still lower. Now I'm waiting again. I'm a little worried though since Carnival shows 90 days until we cruise, so the ES rate will probably be removed tomorrow. Do they make things difficult so that people will just give up?

I have not seen evidence of them making it harder.

Not sure what you mean about the es rate disappearing soon.

Even after its gone you are srill eligible for rate reductions.

Bill

I have not seen evidence of them making it harder.

Not sure what you mean about the es rate disappearing soon.

Even after its gone you are srill eligible for rate reductions.

Bill

I didn't mean to imply that it was getting harder for everyone... just for myself. In fact, the same day that I applied for the most recent price drop, I also submitted one for my sister's room and she got her credit within an hour.

According to other posts that I've seen on here, the ES rate won't be visible on the FareViewer or a mock booking when the sail date is less than 3 months away because it would no longer be an available booking option.

I'm aware that I will still have the ES price protection until 2 days before the sail date, but I assumed that if the rate I was trying to match was no longer on FareViewer that it might make it more difficult. When I did the screenshot, I had my cursor over the time so that the date would show on the image as well... not sure if that will help or not.

This is the 6th price drop that I've submitted for, but it's my 1st denial. I'm still trying to learn about all this stuff since I've never dealt with it before. I'm more than happy to hear people's input and advice on it.

Yep, as of today, ES rate no longer shows for me on FareViewer. The Fun Select rate is $250 more than my current rate and the Summer is on Sale rate is $200 more.

Anybody know if you have to give up your room for if you try to match the Fun Saver rate? It's only $50 more, but I won't even bother looking at it if I have to change rooms.

Thanks.

Archived