We Love Toby Huggetts! And CD change on the Crown

Terry in NJ

Just off the Crown...

We had so much fun with Assistant Cruise Director Toby Huggetts! He ran a few of our trivia challenges, M'C'd a bingo or two and helped to host a round of Pop Idol. If you are on the ship with him, ask him if he will have a chance to sing. He has a MAGNIFICENT voice! (Filled in with 2 songs after the Pop Idol while votes were being counted.) He always remembered us and always took time to chat. Toby, if you're reading this, we were the group with my nephew who came from China to cruise with the family...

There's a new CD on the Crown. Lisa Ball was leaving Saturday for vacation and will rejoin the ship this summer in the Mediterranean. Samantha Hawke-Thomas (sp?) joined the ship in Aruba and started as CD on Saturday.

We also had a Deputy CD on board, Stu, a very funny guy. Sorry didn't get his last name, but he is taking over as CD on the Coral (I believe) in a few weeks. He truly seemed to be enjoying his job.

That's it for now, may post a couple of thoughts on a review....

What happened to CD Ron Goodman? My 1st cruise on the Crown Ron had a deputy named Stuart who I thought was pretty good. Last trip in December the deputy was Chris and he never seemed happy. DH and I had a great time anyway.

Samantha was just starting on the 14th as we were disembarking, so I can't give her a review.

Rumor has it Ron Goodman MAY be the CD on the Royal next year (told to us by a crew member). I do not know where he is now.

Just off the Crown...

We had so much fun with Assistant Cruise Director Toby Huggetts! He ran a few of our trivia challenges, M'C'd a bingo or two and helped to host a round of Pop Idol. If you are on the ship with him, ask him if he will have a chance to sing. He has a MAGNIFICENT voice! (Filled in with 2 songs after the Pop Idol while votes were being counted.) He always remembered us and always took time to chat. Toby, if you're reading this, we were the group with my nephew who came from China to cruise with the family...

There's a new CD on the Crown. Lisa Ball was leaving Saturday for vacation and will rejoin the ship this summer in the Mediterranean. Samantha Hawke-Thomas (sp?) joined the ship in Aruba and started as CD on Saturday.

We also had a Deputy CD on board, Stu, a very funny guy. Sorry didn't get his last name, but he is taking over as CD on the Coral (I believe) in a few weeks. He truly seemed to be enjoying his job.

That's it for now, may post a couple of thoughts on a review....

Toby was on one of my cruises! He is a very funny lad! :D

Archived