New Diamond Status with RCCL & C&A certificates

Lotus Girl

Hello

We have a cruise booked for September on Navigator which we received our Diamond balcony discount for at the time of booking (booked a Grand Suite).

We have received a C & A Savings Certificate in the post today attached to our letter congratulating us on reaching Diamond.

My question is, can the C&A certificate be used if there is already a balcony discount applied? I'm thinking no but then why do they send you a Savings Certificate if you are Diamond as the Diamond discount is always going to be higher assuming you book a balcony or above which we do, so this renders the savings certificate useless to us?

Thanks

Karen

Hello

We have a cruise booked for September on Navigator which we received our Diamond balcony discount for at the time of booking (booked a Grand Suite).

We have received a C & A Savings Certificate in the post today attached to our letter congratulating us on reaching Diamond.

My question is, can the C&A certificate be used if there is already a balcony discount applied? I'm thinking no but then why do they send you a Savings Certificate if you are Diamond as the Diamond discount is always going to be higher assuming you book a balcony or above which we do, so this renders the savings certificate useless to us?

Thanks

Karen

Hi Karen

Sorry but no you cannot combine the C&A certificate with your Balcony Discount.

The only time the Diamond C&A cert would be useful really is if you are booking an Inside or Outside cabin...as you would not then be using your balcony discount.

The C&A system doesn't look to see what their members have booked..the system just sends out the certificate.

Hi Karen

Sorry but no you cannot combine the C&A certificate with your Balcony Discount.

The only time the Diamond C&A cert would be useful really is if you are booking an Inside or Outside cabin...as you would not then be using your balcony discount.

The C&A system doesn't look to see what their members have booked..the system just sends out the certificate.

Thank you, I thought that was the case. It's the thought that counts then in our case as we prefer a balcony or above. :)

Karen

Archived