Deck 5 or Deck 10 aft cabins on Fantasy

darsura

I presently have booked 2 connecting aft cabins on deck 5, but there are 2 available aft cabins next to one another on deck 10. I do prefer connecting, but not a necessity as my children are young adults. What I am more concerned about is deck 5 being above Evolution, and deck 10 being below the Cabanas seating area. I would appreciate any opinions about the noise issue, or any other issue one may find with these cabins. Thanks!

Really a case of "the lesser of two evils", but personally I'd prefer to be awakened by noisy breakfast diners above me than to be kept awake by late night thumping music below me.

:cool:

yes, the lesser of two evils - cabanas better than night club

are the verandahs the same in both?

The verandahs on deck 5 are centered and appear deeper than those on deck 10, which are off center.

The verandahs on deck 5 are centered and appear deeper than those on deck 10, which are off center.

do you mean 5190 and 5192? what's the door that's next to 5192?

ok - i just checked - that door is to a crew area for the crew to raise and lower the flag.

looking at the picture, it actually seems to me that the verandahs on deck 10 are very deep. Even deeper than on deck 5. It might be the angle of the picture i'm looking at, but they do seem bigger.

i just checked room reports on 5190, 5192, 10166 and 10664 -

based on those reports, you should go with deck 10. the ones on deck 10 get much much better reports than the ones on deck 5.

do you mean 5190 and 5192? what's the door that's next to 5192?

ok - i just checked - that door is to a crew area for the crew to raise and lower the flag.

looking at the picture, it actually seems to me that the verandahs on deck 10 are very deep. Even deeper than on deck 5. It might be the angle of the picture i'm looking at, but they do seem bigger.

i just checked room reports on 5190, 5192, 10166 and 10664 -

based on those reports, you should go with deck 10. the ones on deck 10 get much much better reports than the ones on deck 5.

Yes...those are the cabins on deck 5 and the cabins on deck 10 are 10662 and 10664. Thanks for checking.

Thanks to all who replied.....I agree, and have made the switch to deck 10:)

Archived