Carnival Breeze

Vonnie1

Hi. We have just booked on the New Carnival Breeze 2nd August cruise from Barcelona. Never sailed with Carnival before or cruised the Med ports- previously did the Caribbean with NCL. Anyone got any good tips on how to do the excursions without paying the expensive ship prices? The only cities I've been to on this cruise will be Rome and Naples - I'm particularly interested in Venice and Dubrovnik. Also we have booked an outside states room this time rather than a balcony- it's a deluxe outside stateroom .How do the overall sizes compare?

Hi. We have just booked on the New Carnival Breeze 2nd August cruise from Barcelona. Never sailed with Carnival before or cruised the Med ports- previously did the Caribbean with NCL. Anyone got any good tips on how to do the excursions without paying the expensive ship prices? The only cities I've been to on this cruise will be Rome and Naples - I'm particularly interested in Venice and Dubrovnik. Also we have booked an outside states room this time rather than a balcony- it's a deluxe outside stateroom .How do the overall sizes compare?

I would go ahead and go to the Roll Call section and find your particular cruise. They might be setting up private tours and they are often times a lot cheaper with smaller groups of people. Good luck and have fun, we did the Med. last year and it was fantastic!

The lovely Mrs. Jones is doing the Oct. 25th Med Cruise, then staying aboard for the Trans Atlantic. I think you'll find the Deluxe Outside Stateroom to be EXCELLENT, and considerably bigger than what you had on the NCL ship. We've done the Deluxe Outside Cabins on "Dream" a couple of times and loved them! As far as the excursions go,,,I've got nothing for you. If you find some good deals, and reliable folks running the excursions,,,be sure to let us know!

"SKY"

Archived