Fort Lauderdale webcam

Just watched A Princess ship leave on the Fort Lauderdale webcam. 9 months and 2 days and it will be my group on the Independence.....sigh.....:)

Look forward to seeing Indy back on this side and to watch her sail away on the Ft Lauderdale and Port Everglades webcams.

It was a great sight this morning on their other Florida webcam in Port Canaveral watching the cam follow Shuttle Discovery fly by as she left Florida

Look forward to seeing Indy back on this side and to watch her sail away on the Ft Lauderdale and Port Everglades webcams.

It was a great sight this morning on their other Florida webcam in Port Canaveral watching the cam follow Shuttle Discovery fly by as she left Florida

Oh, I missed that, it must have been something to see it fly by!

I missed it too! I'm gonna go back and look at the archives!

Archived