Video Arcade questions

gogispu

Hi, am considering booking the Spirit for next summer (2013) for a Med. cruise with my 2 teens. Have some concerns on how the arcade is handled. Do they purchase tokens, do they charge their sea pass etc. This is due to one son racking up over 260$ worth of arcade time on RCCL before we caught it. Any info would be great

Anne

Hi, am considering booking the Spirit for next summer (2013) for a Med. cruise with my 2 teens. Have some concerns on how the arcade is handled. Do they purchase tokens, do they charge their sea pass etc. This is due to one son racking up over 260$ worth of arcade time on RCCL before we caught it. Any info would be great

Anne

They use the sail and sign card, so you have to keep an eye in the account. I decided to use a different credit card for my kids this past cruise to make it easier to track on the TV.

Enjoy your cruise!

Anne

I gave my kids a $10 per day allowance to spend on whatever they wanted...video games, sodas, etc. My daughter (10) saved up all hers and bought herself some nice earrings the last day. :) My boys played some games, but they spent more on sodas and junk food. We checked the accounts nightly on the TV. The only problem we had with the arcade is that some kids stole my son's card from the teen club and went on an arcade rampage. We got the charges reversed, but it was a pain in the neck.

Archived