Guy's Burgers hours on Liberty... I'm so confused

kwagmyre

So, in Cass & Chris' recent review, where they scanned the funtimes, I could have sworn it looked like Guy's was open until like 9 or 930 p.m. But then in Carncruisers' recent review, it looks like they were back to being open until 6.

I've talked with my fiance about it, and we could definitely envision one or two days where we might be exhausted from port excursions, and maybe opt for one of these rather than the MDR. (No, we're not doing the buffet for dinner.)

So, for those who have been on Liberty recently... or any other ships with Guy's burgers for that matter... do you happen to remember how late they were normally open?

Which could explain the confusion 18:00 = 6pm

Make sense... they typically close the outdoor burger area at 6 pm because the dinner menu is being served inside.

Plus then it gives them a chance to clean that area up before Mexican buffet

Just got off Liberty on the 14th and it was open 12-6.

My hubby always seemed to want a burger around 10 or 11 and hated that it was closed already. But considering he gained 12lbs. in 7 days, (and he is a fairly thin man) I think it's a good thing it closed at 6! LOL He hate 1-2 EVERY day of the cruise, and sometimes he got a double burger.

it amazes me that people claim late night food is a waste.

i personally clearly always waited in line at 11:30 when the midnight buffet opened up.

carnival eliminated that midnight buffet.

and they won't serve a burger at a time when most would want one. who doesn't forget their midnight runes to white castle?

carnival: are you listening? open the burger stand! we want our burgers!

it amazes me that people claim late night food is a waste.

i personally clearly always waited in line at 11:30 when the midnight buffet opened up.

carnival eliminated that midnight buffet.

and they won't serve a burger at a time when most would want one. who doesn't forget their midnight runes to white castle?

carnival: are you listening? open the burger stand! we want our burgers!

I have certainly had my share of midnight runs to White Castle with the same after eating them.

It sounds like they recently changed the time. They were definitely opened til 9 or 9:30 on our cruise. We never eat before six and had burgers for dinner once around 7:30 and our friends went and got them after 8 one night.

If they are only open until 6, I'm going to be really disappointed as it was a great alternative on the rare night where nothing was great in the MDR.

They must have changed the hours recently. I know they were open until 9pm in January. We ate on lido one night and my husband got one for dinner.

Along with late night, I would love if they started serving lunch at the Blue Iguana and one of the buffet lines before noon. Several times we've wanted to grab an early lunch at 11 or 11:30 so we could attend an activity or go ashore only to find our only options were deli and pizza at that time of day.

They must have changed the hours recently. I know they were open until 9pm in January. We ate on lido one night and my husband got one for dinner.

Along with late night, I would love if they started serving lunch at the Blue Iguana and one of the buffet lines before noon. Several times we've wanted to grab an early lunch at 11 or 11:30 so we could attend an activity or go ashore only to find our only options were deli and pizza at that time of day.

That's funny. I asked JH to request to keep Blue Iguana open later since there were many nights when I was craving a taco or 2 to help soak up some DOD's.

That's funny. I asked JH to request to keep Blue Iguana open later since there were many nights when I was craving a taco or 2 to help soak up some DOD's.

They really should have both Guy's and the Blue Iguana open from 11am to 2am or so. Good for lunch, dinner, and late night snacks. The Iguana served breakfast and then only did lunch from 12-2:30. So no late lunch or dinner burritos.

They really should have both Guy's and the Blue Iguana open from 11am to 2am or so. Good for lunch, dinner, and late night snacks. The Iguana served breakfast and then only did lunch from 12-2:30. So no late lunch or dinner burritos.

maybe it's because they don't want too many people up top at night. they want you downstairs. always amazed me how quiet it was up there at night, except the night of the deck party.

Archived