Question about Sheraton Old San Juan

ImAFirsttimer

My DH and I are booked into the Sheraton next week, and from what I understand, the pier is very close -- a matter of a couple of blocks or something. Don't know about getting dinner at 11:30 though. Don't the Latin influenced cultures eat dinner late?? On a Friday night there are bound to be places open late. Good luck.

Does anyone know how far the Sheraton old San Juan is from the pier? Or from the Airport? We will be arriving at 11:30 pm on Friday will there be anything open to eat?

It depends on which pier you mean- The Destiny docks just across the street from the Sheraton. But the Golden docks at the Pam Am pier which is no where near anything. Just behind the hotel is Calle Recinto Sur. When exiting the hotel make a right, you'll see a set of stairs- go up that and there are a bunch of Restuarants, Lupis is one (Mexican), I think the Parrot Club is just a block or two down- Senoir Frogs is also just behind the hotel. There is a restuarant just across the street from the entrance to the hotel. I don't think you'll have any problems finding something to eat

It depends on which pier you mean- The Destiny docks just across the street from the Sheraton. But the Golden docks at the Pam Am pier which is no where near anything. Just behind the hotel is Calle Recinto Sur. When exiting the hotel make a right, you'll see a set of stairs- go up that and there are a bunch of Restuarants, Lupis is one (Mexican), I think the Parrot Club is just a block or two down- Senoir Frogs is also just behind the hotel. There is a restuarant just across the street from the entrance to the hotel. I don't think you'll have any problems finding something to eat

Oops, guess I shouldn't have spoken so quickly -- you're absolutely right. Sorry ImaFirsttimer! I could have really messed things up -- I'll be more careful in future. Thanks Crisp1 -- You saved the day!

Archived