Reduced deposits & ES Rates?

harveysnc

Do you ever see reduced deposits with ES rates? I have friends that would like to book a year out so they have time to pay for their cruise but the deposit is $1000 for a family of four. Any suggestions other than using a credit card which they don't want to do?

Do you ever see reduced deposits with ES rates? I have friends that would like to book a year out so they have time to pay for their cruise but the deposit is $1000 for a family of four. Any suggestions other than using a credit card which they don't want to do?

With the help of a Carnival rep, I was able to put down a deposit for me, in the cabin we wanted, and wait to add the others until I could afford to do so...the only reason they allowed me to do this was because of the length of time between booking and sailing (11.5 months). (Our deposit is $400. each :eek: as it's a 15 day sailing.) However, he did state that in order to hold a 4 person cabin with only 1 person booked, I would need to have the deposits in and paid for within an 8 week period.

Maybe if they work with a PVP, they can work something out.:)

Archived