just back from the Allure- detailed review to come

just getting home from our 9 hour drive back to charleston, sc today. hoping to post a live review this week with pictures. we had the best time!! i'm sitting here uploading 3 memory cards of photos right now (without a lava flow :( ) ...what's the easiest way to add pics in the review!?

be back tomorrow probably to start once i go through all the pics and my thoughts and make a dent in the laundry!!

Can't wait for your review!

I just upload my photos to photobucket and then paste the IMG code into the review. Good luck, I know it takes a while!

If you already have a facebook account and were uploading them to facebook, then just right click on the image on facebook (when viewing in full size) and click "copy image location" or something to that regard and paste the link in your post here with IMG around it.

just getting home from our 9 hour drive back to charleston, sc today. hoping to post a live review this week with pictures. we had the best time!! i'm sitting here uploading 3 memory cards of photos right now (without a lava flow :( ) ...what's the easiest way to add pics in the review!?

be back tomorrow probably to start once i go through all the pics and my thoughts and make a dent in the laundry!!

As previously mentioned, get a Photobucket account or Shutterfly.

You upload the photos you want to share. When the photos are uploaded, you can resize them, crop them, etc. on those webhost sites.

Then, when you want to post them here, you simply go to PB or SF, bring up the photo you want here, put your mouse pointer on the photo, right click mouse, select copy, come here, and paste it into your post.

Also, when it comes to photography, there is a photo gallery section on CC with tons of info regarding everything about photography.

Archived