Never say Never......

sail7seas

We're booked on Veendam for next summer.

Sue, nothing to apologize. It was just good luck I learned of this one time, 7 day cruise.

I heard about that itinerary while on board Maasdam last week. The FCC knew we sail Canada/New England every summer and mentioned that itinerary to me.

I started a different thread today about the lack of HAL brochures and the Cruise Atlas being very out of date. In that thread, there were comments that without the brochures, many of us don't even know what itineraries we don't know about. How would one know about that single, one time itinerary without stumbling on it?

It's irritating to not be able to browse itineraries to see what is offered and what appeals. To think we should know to enter the specifics of a cruise we don't even know exists is not realistic. I would have been so irritated if I heard about it too late to get a booking. There aren't that many suites and they often sell out fast.

I hope you'll post some comments about your Veendam cruise when you return, Sheila.

Hope it's wonderful. :)

I understand about your Inn. DH is not retired and we cannot do some cruises we would like because he cannot take the time away from his office. He allows himself just so many days at a time and that is the limit.

Archived