WOW that was fast..ES form

I've submitted 4 ES forms in the last month. The last one took 5 days to be approved, but the 3 before that were approved the same day. I was actually starting to get worried about the last one since the others were so fast. Enjoy your cruise and OBC...keep watching!

I submitted the form on Sunday for a Summer is on Sale for Past Guest (or whatever the whole title is), and it was approved for the 100.00pp drop. I checked the documents and it reflects the new price.. however.. it doesn't show the OBC in the box that it usually does. You can see that the payments are now more than the cost.. and the difference is the drop (less the adjustment in tax/fees which went up 6.00), but again.. the OBC isn't showing. I emailed PVP so hopefully it's an easy fix. Never had that happen before.

Is there an easier way to check pricing or do you do like I do and "book" a fake cruise? I always go in and put in just as I was going to book the cruise with the same info I booked it with and see what the price comes up. Is this the only way or is there some other way? Thanks.

Are you all finding the price drops on the Carnival website? The fareviewer link does not show the military discount, so I've been just going in to my shared cruise or "favorite". I hope I see a price drop between now and September

Thanks for that link. It doesn't give an option of a 4A room which we booked so I just looked at what they did give an option of a 4B. I really do not think our price will go down on the cruise we have paid for. We wanted a quick getaway with the kids in december, for 4 of us to go for 5 days out of Jacksonville I paid $960 total.

Archived