Is Voyager of the Seas cabin 1324 a good Cabin?

And don't worry about those green things on the windows/doors - we sailed over St. Patty's day and brought gel clings to stick to them:D

Pat

Thanks that is good to know. My daughter put Gel Clings up for Christmas on our last cruise.They are great easy to put on and take off and don't take up much room in your suit case.:)

I love the hump and have had no problems with noise from the elevators or lobby areas. Normally I try to keep a one deck isolation between me and the pool decks, but I'll see if anyone else comments on that.

Thanks.It looks like most people have had no noise problems from elevators.Which is wonderful news.

We have stayed under the solarium pool on the Radiance (1030) and didn't notice any noise from the deck above.But my mother in-law in 1032 did notice some chair movement noise late at night before she went to bed.She said it never kept her awake and she didn't notice it every night.

• 3 weeks later...

1324 was our favorite GS on the Voyager. There is no noise and the location can not be better. You have to remember that on the Voyager the balcony is cave-like so there is a wall dividing it into sections but that does not diminish your view. Takes a little while to remember when all the ships had these 'caves' and not the openess of the glass balconies of newer ships. The width of the balcony is slightly less than newer ship's GS but it is so private and peaceful in your balcony you won't mind. Really going to miss the Voyager since won't be going to Asia or Austrailia anytime soon. Enjoy!

1324 was our favorite GS on the Voyager. There is no noise and the location can not be better. You have to remember that on the Voyager the balcony is cave-like so there is a wall dividing it into sections but that does not diminish your view. Takes a little while to remember when all the ships had these 'caves' and not the openess of the glass balconies of newer ships. The width of the balcony is slightly less than newer ship's GS but it is so private and peaceful in your balcony you won't mind. Really going to miss the Voyager since won't be going to Asia or Austrailia anytime soon. Enjoy!

Thanks,It is nice to hear that people loved this cabin.And I loved your description of the balcony .I can really see what you are talking about in the photo that pkexton had posted.:) It is cave like and does look very private. Really looking forward to sailing on her:).And if you ever get the chance to sail around Australia you would love it.

We will be in Room 1568 and wonder how the noise is there? Haven't been able to find anything on this cabin though. Anyone have any input about it?? Thanks!

Take GS 1324.....it is still available for your cruise. It will be soooo convenient for you right by the stairs/elevator especially with your little ones!!

Donna

Thanks,It is nice to hear that people loved this cabin.And I loved your description of the balcony .I can really see what you are talking about in the photo that pkexton had posted.:) It is cave like and does look very private. Really looking forward to sailing on her:).And if you ever get the chance to sail around Australia you would love it.

You're welcome! Spent almost a month touring around Australia and New Zealand in the late 80's so would love to return and cruise around it this time. Have a wonderful cruise, Voyager is a special lady....

You're welcome! Spent almost a month touring around Australia and New Zealand in the late 80's so would love to return and cruise around it this time. Have a wonderful cruise, Voyager is a special lady....

No we didn;t find the view to be obstructed - here are some more from inside:

232323232%7Ffp5365%3A%3Enu%3D3268%3E656%3E%3B%3B%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D3247%3A8849932%3Bnu0mrj

The "beam" in the middle actually has a great little seat for kids...my nieces and nephew loved sitting in there!

We had #1324 on the Voyager last October. It's on the hump so the balcony bows out, giving you extra space. There's a chaise lounge on the left and a table and two chairs on the left. If you order room service, your waiter will lay a nice white tablecloth down for you as he/she sets the table. It's lovely. The bed is on the left of the room, loveseat and comfortable club chairs to the right. The bathroom has two sinks and a bathtub with not one but two retractable clotheslines if you are inclined to do your own hand washables in the sink. We loved the location of the cabin. Exit from stairs (we never take the elevator), turn right, and it's there. You can't get lost. :D No noise reaches the cabin from the downstairs, either. The concierge lounge is very close, just one flight down. Enjoy your cruise and enjoy the wonderful #1324!

We had #1324 on the Voyager last October. It's on the hump so the balcony bows out, giving you extra space. There's a chaise lounge on the left and a table and two chairs on the left. If you order room service, your waiter will lay a nice white tablecloth down for you as he/she sets the table. It's lovely. The bed is on the left of the room, loveseat and comfortable club chairs to the right. The bathroom has two sinks and a bathtub with not one but two retractable clotheslines if you are inclined to do your own hand washables in the sink. We loved the location of the cabin. Exit from stairs (we never take the elevator), turn right, and it's there. You can't get lost. :D No noise reaches the cabin from the downstairs, either. The concierge lounge is very close, just one flight down. Enjoy your cruise and enjoy the wonderful #1324!

Thankyou for all your wonderful information on cabin 1324.It sounds like we have made the right choice of cabin.It is great to know it has 2 retractable clotheslines as we are going on a 2 week cruise so I am sure I will be doing some hand washing.Now our cruise just needs to hurry up and get here.:D

• 2 years later...
We have booked cabin 1324 on the Voyager of the seas.It is a Grand Suite and it is on the hump. Has anyone stayed in this cabin before and did they find it a good cabin? As it is near the Centrum did you get much noise from the Centrum and the elevators ? Also has anyone got any photos of the balcony as I read one review that said it had an obstruction.But it is not listed on the RCCL site as an obstructed cabin. Thanks and happy cruising everyone:)

We stayed in 1324 on Explorer....it was great. We've also sailed in hump rooms on Voyager. They have the best views!

The hump rooms are wonderful! Never heard any noise form the elevators. Photo from the balcony of 1324 on Explorer!

831575244_1324aft.jpg.03f475fe4ad6edffe0d7e2962e66f727.jpg

• 3 months later...
Thanks for posting your Hump Balcony Room's Photos after you returned. :):):):)

It took me awhile as I had lost the memory card for my camera . My sister has booked it for January and we have the Owner suite next door. I will try and post some more photos up as the Voyager has been into drydock since I took those photos.