Carnival website problems

CENTEX CRUISER

In checking ES rates the CCL website will not display 5 day sailings from Galveston..Anyone else notice problems with it ?

All the Eastern itineraries for the Dream are "missing" too as of tonight, so I'm thinking there's a problem with the website.

Good to know I wasn't the only one, LOL! I had trouble with the website yesterday too for my already booked cruises.

*Edit- I just looked & my Magic booking, doesn't show any ports, but I can find it when searching for a cruise. All my Triumph bookings now show the ports & yesterday 2 weren't.

When I try to get shore excursions on my farthest out cruises , it says OOPS there is a problem and we are working to fix it. It looks as if this is the default when they are not yet available.. On RCCL it simply states , none available, visit closer to your sail date , which makes more sense..

I havent been able to view shore excursions on one of my sailing for about 2 weeks now. When you click on shore excursions it just goes to a blank page. I even tried Internet Explorer and Chrome but n luck with either!

I think that they were doing some data base maintenance, I was trying to look up info for a possible winter break cruise and had no luck either. I went to Travelocity and Expedia and wasn't able to bring up Carnival prices there either. Looks like everything is working ok now though.

Barry

Archived