Gtee # on docs?

cruzincon

I received my docs for upcoming Paradise cruise a few days ago 31 days to go now and the tickets have the booking # and then E178 after this I beleive this is my cabin that has been assigned but when I use the book modify or gift method it still says gtee. Anyone know if this should be the room #????

Look under the heading on this board for CHECK ROOM ASSIGNMENT. It is a pretty long thread and gives some tips for verifying if that is your actual room.

However, you may not actually know until the day of embarkation. Try the method under the thread and it might work for you.

I got my docs about a month ago and sail tomorrow. My docs had a cabin # on them but it still says guarantee on the website. I called carnival yesterday to order a gift to be sent to my room and as the call was ending, I said, all casual like, "Can you confirm that we are in room e235?" and she said "Yes, sir".

Archived