Internet in Cabins?

bzv143

Will there be internet in the Concierge Suites on Riviera (I should ask-is there internet onboard in the cabins on Marina)--and if so, is it slow?

How much are the internet packages?

Will there be internet in the Concierge Suites on Riviera (I should ask-is there internet onboard in the cabins on Marina)--and if so, is it slow?

How much are the internet packages?

Yes, there is wi fi available in the cabins on the Marina and while the connectivity has improved greatly since its inaugural sailing last year the speed once connected is still slow, slow, slow. 200 minutes can be purchased at the rate of $.75 a minute ($150) and the next higher package was 500 minutes at the rate of $.60per minute ($300). There is a 100 minute package and a package with minutes greater than 500 but I can not recall the cost. The cost without a package is $.95 per minute. If you go over your minutes in your package additional minutes are charged at the $.95 per minute rate. There is now a one time $3.95 connection fee.

Hope this helps.

Most expensive at sea and slowest as well. This is supposed to be remedied with the dry dock (the speed but not the price). If connection speed is as awful as it was for us, complain and you can generally get some credit back.

Most expensive at sea and slowest as well. This is supposed to be remedied with the dry dock (the speed but not the price). If connection speed is as awful as it was for us, complain and you can generally get some credit back.

I believe that the WIFI connectivity was addressed in the drydock, not the speed. :o

I'm looking forward to better reception throughout the ship and fewer drop-offs.

The Speed is what it is........similar to my old dial up connection at home.

Archived