2 Jewel of the Seas questions

We are sailing on the first baltic cruise out of Harwich,UK 0n May 15th and have 2 questions. 1. Are there refrigerators in inside cabins? 2. We are Diamond Plus, can anyone tell me based on last years sailings approximately what time I should expect to debark in Harwich with a low numbered luggage tag? Thanks for your help. Bob Ulrich

Can't answer the second question, but there are refrigerators in the cabins. They are quite small and don't really keep things cold....just cool. They are stocked with snacks and soft drinks/water but you can have your steward empty it if you want to store things.

We are sailing on the first baltic cruise out of Harwich,UK 0n May 15th and have 2 questions. 1. Are there refrigerators in inside cabins? 2. We are Diamond Plus, can anyone tell me based on last years sailings approximately what time I should expect to debark in Harwich with a low numbered luggage tag? Thanks for your help. Bob Ulrich

1. Our stateroom (JS) had a "mini-bar" which is a small, not very cold, refrigerator. Don't expect to put much in them. I cannot say about the inside staterooms.

2. Last year we were off about 8:30-8:45.

Have a great time. It's a wonderful (and busy) cruise!

1. Our stateroom (JS) had a "mini-bar" which is a small, not very cold, refrigerator. Don't expect to put much in them. I cannot say about the inside staterooms.

2. Last year we were off about 8:30-8:45.

Have a great time. It's a wonderful (and busy) cruise!

Thanks for the feedback we have scheduled a car service pickup for 9:30 a.m. so we should be fine. Bob Ulrich

Archived