Is my time dining ok on the magic now

CENTEX CRUISER

We were on the inaugural from Galveston in November, and we experienced really long wait times for MTD. Then , when we were finally seated , we waited as long as 30 min to be served..Hopefully, this has since improved. Have any recent Magic cruisers had the same or is it better now ?

in february when we were on it was still hit and miss. some nights there were lots of people waiting, normally at 6pm and 7pm. one of the nights the whole your time dining was filled by 5:45.

we still would rather go at our normal time and it was even better because we got a 2 top table

I was on the Magic in March and didn't have any problems with wait time. We usually arrive around 6:30ish and never had to take a beeper like I've had to do on every other ship I've sailed on........We always get a 2 top....

I actually don't mind taking a beeper......I just go to the lobby bar and have a cocktail while I wait......I'm never very hungry when I'm on a ship, because I tend to snack throughout the day.......:o......if I'm being good, it's mainly salads.....if I'm being bad......it's cheese fries and pizza......:p....but the end result is that I'm not hungry by dinner time, but I don't like to eat very late in the evening so I go anyway and try to choose the lightest items on the menu.

Archived