Cabin Location on the Allure

MWGD87

Please Help!!! Husband surprised me with my first cruise ever-- June 3 sailing date on the Allure. He had booked a balcony stateroom overlooking Cenral Park on Deck 11. After discovering this board and many hours reading reviews. I decided to change to Ocean Balcony. There were open rooms on Deck 8 and Deck 7, and then discovered that there was "a price drop" on Deck 14 (Ocean Balcony) and it was actually $100.00 cheaper. I know the pool deck is above, but this room is actually under the "golf area". I am worried about noise from above. Please share your thoughts!! Thanks so much!

Please Help!!! Husband surprised me with my first cruise ever-- June 3 sailing date on the Allure. He had booked a balcony stateroom overlooking Cenral Park on Deck 11. After discovering this board and many hours reading reviews. I decided to change to Ocean Balcony. There were open rooms on Deck 8 and Deck 7, and then discovered that there was "a price drop" on Deck 14 (Ocean Balcony) and it was actually $100.00 cheaper. I know the pool deck is above, but this room is actually under the "golf area". I am worried about noise from above. Please share your thoughts!! Thanks so much!

I doubt the golf area noise will be that bad. From my one week on her it wasn't that heavily used, its well padded and they use plastic golf balls. The area was totally quiet till around 9am most times As long as there is no water noise from the flowrider area (which I've never heard anyone complain about, you will probably like it. Being one deck away from the pool and windjammer will probably be enjoyable.

PS, Welcome to Cruise Critic and when is your trip? Check out the roll call boards where you will find people going on the same cruise as you. Especially for this class of ship the roll call groups are VERY helpful in learning when reservations are available for restaurants and entertainment.

PS, Welcome to Cruise Critic and when is your trip? Check out the roll call boards where you will find people going on the same cruise as you. Especially for this class of ship the roll call groups are VERY helpful in learning when reservations are available for restaurants and entertainment.

Yea, come join in on the fun! http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1388833&page=15

BonVoyage

Dawna

Archived