The wait is killing me!!!!

UGH!!! 2 weeks from today my mom and i set sail for our cruise. 3 days with no boys...no brother and no dad! Im taking her for her birthday and booked the atlantis excursion which i know she will LOVE...(she loves lazy rivers :D). I decided to pay for the upgrade and change our room to a grand suite...she has NO idea i changed rooms. its killing me not telling her! I arranged for a cake and the room to be decorated and put $150 obc on our account. WHY cant the days go quicker?!?!?!?!

UGH!!! 2 weeks from today my mom and i set sail for our cruise. 3 days with no boys...no brother and no dad! Im taking her for her birthday and booked the atlantis excursion which i know she will LOVE...(she loves lazy rivers :D). I decided to pay for the upgrade and change our room to a grand suite...she has NO idea i changed rooms. its killing me not telling her! I arranged for a cake and the room to be decorated and put $150 obc on our account. WHY cant the days go quicker?!?!?!?!

AMAZING DAUGHTER.....Have fun:)

Kama dictates that once you request time to speed up it will unfortunately also speed up how quickly your glorious cruise will be over and nothing but a lovely memory. Therefore, stop and smell the roses. Stop and enjoy a lovely sunset from your backyard. Stop and enjoy a pizza from your favorite restaurant. Hopefully every day of your cruise will feel like it is at least 48 hours long. Have a fantastic time.

Kama dictates that once you request time to speed up it will unfortunately also speed up how quickly your glorious cruise will be over and nothing but a lovely memory. Therefore, stop and smell the roses. Stop and enjoy a lovely sunset from your backyard. Stop and enjoy a pizza from your favorite restaurant. Hopefully every day of your cruise will feel like it is at least 48 hours long. Have a fantastic time.

Well, when the cruise gets here, then time can tick slow...thats ok with me. thankfully im out working (sitting by the pool in atlanta...tough job right) and hoping to stay out working until my days off start on may 7th. that helps time go a bit more quick. worked alot of overtime so i can buy more drinks on the ship.

You're a fabulous daughter! Wishing you both the best time ever!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy!!! That is really awesome. You are a great daughter, and your Mom must be very special.

I upgraded to a Grand Suite for our upcoming June cruise and tried to keep it secret, but I am terrible at that and told my wife that evening...

I hope you can hold out and keep the secret, that is a great surprise.

Oh I know how you feel. I hate waiting, but since we don't sail until the end of September I'm doing my best not to wish away summer. I'm ready for the cruise, but not ready enough to give up summer and come right back into fall, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

down to 2 days until we fly to miami and 3 until we board. I let the cat out of the bag that i prepaid the tips and we have $150 of OBC. she still doesnt know about the suite. she did say the other day in the car "this will be our first cruise in a long time we dont have a balcony" RIGHT THERE is when i died and wanted to blurt out...WE HAVE A SUITE!!! but kept my mouth shut :D

Archived