Carnival Cakes how do they taste?

jazzysis

I am in the process of sending in my cake request form and was just wondering how the cakes tasted? I was originally thinking about mixed tiers with chocolate filling (my fiance favorite when homemade) but he was worried about how the chocolate would taste. So we probably will go with the butter/vanilla with vanilla. Any past brides out there could share their choice and how good it was, i'd appreciate it. Thanks

We need chocolate and vanilla tiers with vanilla butter cream in-between and it was excellent! DH wanted strawberry but we played it safe with vanilla, but I am sure strawberry would have been good too. The cakes were beautiful!! :D

We need chocolate and vanilla tiers with vanilla butter cream in-between and it was excellent! DH wanted strawberry but we played it safe with vanilla, but I am sure strawberry would have been good too. The cakes were beautiful!! :D

We did the same ... It was excellent. I provided the cake topper. If you would like to see a pic see a pic, send me your email address. :)

We had the butter vanilla frosting on the white cake- didn't want to worry about getting chocolate on my dress. I don't even like cake normally, but this cake was so absolutely delicious that I had a slice every night for dessert (there was a lot left over). It makes my mouth water just thinking about it even now. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

:pWe had ordered a chocolate cake with butter cream filling.

When we cut into it it was a white cake with strawberry filling. We got a taste for pictures and it was good. Then Carnival realized they made a mistake and within 5 miutes they returned with the correct cake. The chocolate cake was very good also.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived