Upgrade fairly dance!

summercruising

yeah, the upgrade fairy doesn't seem to exhist anymore, now just the upsell fairy does. i actually got the call on this cruise, but too much money to upsell to suite this close to cruise.

50 bucks more, nice price!

Congrats!! We sail out on May 12th - Ecstasy and I am really hoping for an upgrade or upsell fairy call (upsell for little to nothing). We have two OV Mid-Empress. These are great rooms, but a suite would be even better. :) One can only wish.

great deal. I would take that in a second if the damn upsale fairy would ever call me. Happy cruising!

That's a great deal. Have a great cruise. I am waiting for the upsell fairly to call me with a good deal, but it would have to be a suite as I have a balcony (which I am very happy about), but would still like to get that call just to say I got it. I don't think they would call as it would cost a he** of a lot more and I wouldn't pay a he** of a lot more. I have never received any price drops or OBCs on my last 2 cruises (didn't know about ES), but this time, I have received price drops and OBCs (booked ES). The next should be a call from the fairy and I could say, Oh, yeah, I got that too :).

The upsell fairy called me this evening. I was hoping for a great deal...but nope. They offered to move us from an 8D balcony to an ocean suite.....for $180 per person. Way too much for me. That is alot of DOD's just for a bigger room. Oh well......maybe one day LOL

Just got my first call ever from the Carnival upgrade fairy! Woo Hoo! Accepted his offer and are set to sail! Old room was inside which is usually what we pick. New room is oceanview! :D Great room, great price!

Congrats on the upgrade!:)

Archived