Carnival Website issue

CENTEX CRUISER

If you go to your reservation and click on plan activities , and this comes up , is this just Carnival's way of saying your cruise is still too far out and no excursions are available now ?

https://secure.carnival.com/Activities/Excursions/Booking/416655477056584E30644A4437714F622F70312F43773D3D

When I click that link, it brings up MY reservation. So I'm not sure what message you're getting...

It says OOPS , Sorry..we are working on this...This comes up every time until the sail date is close enough..I e-mailed CCL about it , but that usually takes a long time..Funny that I click the link and the oops comes up. You might try to log off your ccl site and then click it

When I click that link, it brings up MY reservation. So I'm not sure what message you're getting...

Haven't had any problem with our Reservation/excursions, logging in then going to MY RESERVATION and PLAN ACTIVITY.

Also interesting that all of the Excursions for our JAN 2013 Cruise are offered and we were able to book them 10 months out.

ken

It says OOPS , Sorry..we are working on this...This comes up every time until the sail date is close enough..I e-mailed CCL about it , but that usually takes a long time..Funny that I click the link and the oops comes up. You might try to log off your ccl site and then click it

I get that oops, sorry thing sometimes when I go into Manage My Cruise and click on details. I am using Google Chrome. Got aggravated and then went to IE right after and no problem. This has happened several times to me. :confused:

I get that oops, sorry thing sometimes when I go into Manage My Cruise and click on details. I am using Google Chrome. Got aggravated and then went to IE right after and no problem. This has happened several times to me. :confused:

Some web sites are designed so that they only work with certain browsers, especially if you do not have the latest version of the one you are trying to use.

Usually IE and Firefox are supported, sometimes Safari and occasionally Chrome.

Ive been getting this same message for about a month now. Ive been trying to look at excursions for our June 2013 cruise on the Liberty. Ive trird Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and some give me the "oops" message and some just go blank. very frustrating since I am wanting to book an exursion with the discount code!

I've been getting the same thing with my Jun 2013 cruise on the Liberty but can see excursions for my Apr 2013 cruise on the Glory. I believe they just haven't finalized their excursions all the way to June yet and once they do, they will then show up. BTW - I use Google Chrome.

Archived