Triumph delayed?

Does your daughter have a cell phone that's still on? :) The poster on facebook said they were told why, and that the captain said he would tell them at 7 when they would be leaving (I went back and read it again). Can't imagine why she wouldn't say why, if she is hearing it from the captain I wouldn't think that would be starting rumors.

The reason I'm wondering is because I sail on her next Thursday! Just hoping nothing that will impact our sailing (and your daughter's).

Does your daughter have a cell phone that's still on? :) The poster on facebook said they were told why, and that the captain said he would tell them at 7 when they would be leaving (I went back and read it again). Can't imagine why she wouldn't say why, if she is hearing it from the captain I wouldn't think that would be starting rumors.

The reason I'm wondering is because I sail on her next Thursday! Just hoping nothing that will impact our sailing (and your daughter's).

No, I think her & her boyfriend have both already turned their phones off. Hopefully it's nothing major & they will be departing soon. I hope you have a great cruise next week! :)

No, I think her & her boyfriend have both already turned their phones off. Hopefully it's nothing major & they will be departing soon. I hope you have a great cruise next week! :)

Thanks, I'm sure we will...assuming the previous poster is not correct and she got repo'd again, LOL. I'm sure your daughter is having a great time onboard!

Oh well, as long as I'm on the ship, I'm on my cruise!!!:D

If I was ON the ship, I would feel the same way....it's the fact that I can't get ON the ship until they leave and get back that has me worried :eek:, just hope it's nothing crazy that affects our cruise too!

John said it was delayed due to a "technical concern". I sure hope they have whatever it was fixed & no more problems! I'm not going to be able to relax until I see that ship back in Galveston on Thursday morning with my baby girl safe & sound!

On the Galveston cam they said it was a problem with the sprinkler system..Sounds fishy :confused:

Yea, because "a problem with the sprinkler system" would cause smoke!? Wow, somebody come up with a better reason will ya? Maybe the truth would be nice to those affected and concerned! :(

Archived