Costa Blanca Help

aj07

My family (party of 6) will be visiting Alicante during the month of June and are looking to spend some quality time in the beach and have some fun water sports activities.

Would you recommend to stay in Alicante or would you recommend other beautiful beaches around the Costa blanca area (we are willing to go an hour and half outside of the city).

looking forward to your replies!

I thought I had already answered your question on the thread

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1143334&page=2

see post #31

If you want more activities, you could also go to Benidorm on the tram

Thanks Very Much I was intrested to learn more about the area outside of Alicante.

Would you recommend I visit Benidorms becahes or are Alicantes beaches much nicer?

Benidorm beaches are excellent but are quite different to other beaches.

Benidorm is a very busy town that attracts lots of tourists (mainly British and German) 12 months a year. It is not at all Spanish, in fact a Spanish friend of ours was turned away from a bar in Benidorm because he didn't speak English :eek:.

As I have said elsewhere, the best beaches are between Alicante and Benidorm (Playa San Juan, Muchavista and Campello).

Do you really need to go to a beach. There is so much more to see here and I think it is a shame just to go to the beach (although they are some of the best in Europe).

Reading your other posts you speak of hiring a bus. Does this mean you are a large party?

Archived