sign and sail w/ kids

Laurie715

Clear up the confusion- please !!!!! We are traveling a 5 day cruise with our children ages 11 & 16 - kids will be in their own room. For the sign and sail acct- Will it be necessary to place $250 PER PERSON on acct ?? And do kids HAVE to be on the same charge card used as parents ?? thanks this all gets so confusing when traveling with kids

You don't have to activate the kids cards if you don't want to (they would be room only cards, without any charging capabilities). Their tips will be charged to your portfolio. This is what we do........I buy them a soda card and a t-shirt from the gift shop. There's really nothing else that they NEED to buy on the ship (they take their own money for the arcade, but never spend much time in there anyway--way too busy doing other things).

I forgot to mention to my son that the card was only good for charging items on board ship. Boy did he get a shock when the clerk on Catalina Island refused to accept the card

I forgot to mention to my son that the card was only good for charging items on board ship. Boy did he get a shock when the clerk on Catalina Island refused to accept the card

Lol! Oops :)

Archived