Ramada Miami Airport North

Morris4me

I booked this hotel prior to our Liberty sailing for next January. It looks like there is a large shopping center across the street. Is there any place to buy wine/liquor in this shopping center or nearby?

This isn't exactly a pre-cruise hotel. It is kinda far from the airport and very removed from anything remotely Miami. I wish you would find another option.

The mall you see across the street is Westfield mall. Its a typical mall with stores like Sears, JC Penny's, etc. A bit east from there across the street from Westfield mall on W 16th Ave is a huge Publix "Sabor" grocery lots of beer/wine there.

There is also a Winn-Dixie Grocery a block away with its own liquor store next door.

Traffic in this area is extremely heavy and there hardly is a single person in the area that speaks English.

Thanks for the advice! What hotels would your recommend that offer free airport shuttle?

Check out hotels in the Blue Lagoon area near MIA (Hampton Inn, Sofitel, Homewood Suites and others) - free airport shuttles and shopping and dining options within walking distance. Most can arrange for shuttle service to POM for $10 per person, or you can cab it for under $30 per cab. The ride to POM will take about 15 or so minutes. Have a good cruise! :)

Archived