Thank You to Everyone that:

Shatima

Good Morning, Or Evenning,

I just want to take time out and say THANK YOU:p to everyone on this website that writes a Review. You take time out of your Day to Day life once you get back to let us know how your Cruise was.. I come to this Website Daily to research and look at Safety Reviews, Money Saving Tips, "Real Time" Pix of Ships/Excursion/ & Ports that Im looking to Go on, or and all ready booked on..

Come on everyone, If you go on a Cruise Let us know a little something about it:D I mean that is what this site is for..

So, Again I say Thank you, and I will do my part too, In helping others with my Reviews/Pix.

********Happy Cruising Everyone,and Be Safe*******

I REALLY enjoyed putting together the Miracle review I did (my first), but it was A LOT of work. I now have a great appreciation for anyone who writes a review, no matter how in depth or not.

Next one I plan on doing is for my Breeze cruise, Jan 2013.

Have a great cruise!!

Shatima, Looks like you have a cruise coming up soon. Have a wonderful time. Looking forward to your review. I too find so much useful information on these boards. Bon Voyage!

Yes I do :0 ANd Thanks. Yeah this is a Wonderful site to gather info

I totally agree. This is a wonderful site full of TONS of cruising info. I went on my first cruise in 2007 and just happened to run across this site and have been on it ever since! Soon I will be going on my 5th cruise with my 6th in the works...:D I have learned so much, saved many $'s and am now officially ADDICTED TO CRUISING!! :)

I REALLY enjoyed putting together the Miracle review I did (my first), but it was A LOT of work. I now have a great appreciation for anyone who writes a review, no matter how in depth or not.

Next one I plan on doing is for my Breeze cruise, Jan 2013.

Have a great cruise!!

I too Have a BIG Appreciation for others that right one. LIL or Big Review, It doesnt matter. You never know who you could help out with either :)

I CANT wait to here ALL about ur Breeze. I was looking at that Last night.. The Clubs,Comedy, Out Side Deck areas, etc. I could go on.. But Im really gunning for her Next year. You have a Ball on that Cruise

Agreed. Reviews are so helpful, and having written a few myself, I truly appreciate the work and time people put into them.

Shatima, I sail on the Freedom a few weeks after you return. Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Enjoy!

Agreed. Reviews are so helpful, and having written a few myself, I truly appreciate the work and time people put into them.

Shatima, I sail on the Freedom a few weeks after you return. Can't wait to hear about your cruise. Enjoy!

Thanks SO much for all of Ur Reviews, And trust me, you will get to read my review :) HAppy Cruising,

Good Morning, Or Evenning,

I just want to take time out and say THANK YOU:p to everyone on this website that writes a Review. You take time out of your Day to Day life once you get back to let us know how your Cruise was.. I come to this Website Daily to research and look at Safety Reviews, Money Saving Tips, "Real Time" Pix of Ships/Excursion/ & Ports that Im looking to Go on, or and all ready booked on..

Come on everyone, If you go on a Cruise Let us know a little something about it:D I mean that is what this site is for..

So, Again I say Thank you, and I will do my part too, In helping others with my Reviews/Pix.

********Happy Cruising Everyone,and Be Safe*******

I totally agree with you. This site is great ... so much information!

OceanDreams

I am another one who agrees with you! I also had a whole new respect to the reviewers after I did my own! Cannot believe how time consuming it is! It was fun to relive it by writing about it though!

Thanks to everyone who brings us those pictures and stories!

I totally agree! I thank everyone who writes a review. I just wrote one and was surprised how long it took me, but very well worth my time! It was fun re-living the cruise through the review!! Link to my review is below!

I will write another one when we get back in September from our second Splendor cruise!

Have a great Mother's Day cruise on the Freedom. Save some of the fun for me though. I will be on the Freedom in June. Look foward to your review. Have fun again.

Thanks everyone for the comments.. And thanks 4 the well wishes ;-) U know I will be writing one.:p

• 1 month later...
Have a great Mother's Day cruise on the Freedom. Save some of the fun for me though. I will be on the Freedom in June. Look foward to your review. Have fun again.

Only 10 Dayssssssss left. Have a balllllllllll:0)

You are right Shatima that cruise reviews go a long ways towards some of us making informed decisions for our cruise. I've visited other cruise sites but none compare to CC when it comes to gathering info based on other member's reviews. I will definitely post one once our cruise is done. :)

totally great post.

THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW. WE HAVE TAKEN OVER 20 CRUISES..AND I HAVE READ HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOU ARE HAPPY CRUISERS AND GREAT PEOPLE!

MANY MORE HAPPY SAILINGS TO ALL OF YOU.

You are right Shatima that cruise reviews go a long ways towards some of us making informed decisions for our cruise. I've visited other cruise sites but none compare to CC when it comes to gathering info based on other member's reviews. I will definitely post one once our cruise is done. :)

Kool, I cant wait to read it. I haven't been on that ship yet :) Have SO much Fun, and A DOD for me..

I agree :) thank you to everyone who has posted wonderful advice and reviews and answered my questions when I have posted them on here ... I am pretty new to the site so I appreciate everyones kind words and kind help

Aww, U only have 10 days tooooo. Yeah By far this is the BEST site.. There is SO much info and great Tips. Its about helping each other, everyone comes up here for a reason..

totally great post.

THANK EVERYONE WHO TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW. WE HAVE TAKEN OVER 20 CRUISES..AND I HAVE READ HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS.

THE VAST MAJORITY OF YOU ARE HAPPY CRUISERS AND GREAT PEOPLE!

MANY MORE HAPPY SAILINGS TO ALL OF YOU.

Happy Cruising :D

I too agree....because of CC.... I can make educated choices about my cruise(s). I just have to say I love when everyone shares information and not fight. With that being said....I enjoy the negative reviews and the various opinions.... I just wish the critics would respect others opinions and move on.................

Archived