Cruisin' on the Dawn Tomorrow!

greenie

I can't believe that 5 months have passed so quickly ... especially when it so often felt like it was crawling?! Go figure.

Anyway, my 5/1/05 Dawn cruise is finally almost a reality! Just a matter of hours now. I'm so looking forward to it, so looking forward to "meeting" the Dawn and getting to meet my fellow CCs who will be at our Meet & greet on Monday.

I want to say thank you to all of you who have answered my questions, given me advice, shared your experiences here on the CC boards. I learned so much!

Special thanks and good wishes to Debjo, Suesan, Seahorse, and Shoreguy.

Thanks everybody! I'll check in sometime this week and I''l have a drink for every darn one of you. :D

Behave yourselves, now. Heh Heh.

ME TOO GREENIE!!

I'll be providing several updates from the internet cafe!!

I booked this thing last summer, so I've been chompin at the bit to get going!!

I'm expecting to have a FUN and SAFE cruise!

21.5 hours to GO!!! YEEEEAHHHHHH!!:D

Have a fabulous time! Wave to the cyclists as you sail under the Verrazano Bridge. I'll be somewhere in that crowd. I'm thinking it would be really cool to hang out and watch from above as the Dawn goes by. In reality I'll be wishing I could be in that upper deck hot tub with a pina colada.

Hi Greenie,

We'll be on board as well..Should be a great trip..I just joined this about 10 minutes ago although I've been watching the board for updates on the condition, etc.

My only other cruises were on the Soverign of the Seas for 3 days & the USS Forrestal for 37 months..

Tom

You guys are the c:cool::cool:lest!

Thanks. I guess I need to go to sleep. I'm a little wound up as you can imagine ...

Capt Tom--hope you'll come by the Meet & Greet on Monday 10:30 AM in the Star Bar.

I will tell Klauss you want my suite. I will also tell Klause you should get my suite! I could get a big long petition from CC I bet. ;)

Tootles to all for now ---

XO

See you there greenie! have a safe trip, and don't forget to look for the tall blonde in the light blue jacket wearing jeans:) ! I wonder if I will get any sleep at all tonight, I'm just too darn excited. Come meet us at the Star Bar capt.tom at 1030 on monday, we're a great group of east coasters! Keep your fingers crossed for good weather! Last post until next week! BUH BYE !:p

looks like she's pulling in about on schedule! you should have a great trip!

(can you check and see if 9502 is fixed and what they had to do to it? it is one of the two 'wave' cabins, we'll be sailing in it later!)

Have a great cruise!!!! Hope the sun comes out for you 5/1/05 cruisers!!

If anyone thinks about it, I'm trying to find out what night the Murder Mystery Dinner is. Can't wait to read all the reviews!

Archived