Need a great online map of KWest

kaclmay

We plan to the Conch Train tour and then walk up/down Duval Street to get some Key Lime Pie and a Margarita (hope they are close to each other) and maybe find Sloppy Joes too!

Is there a good map I can see online to show me where those places are - and possibly the path that the Conch Train will follow? Thanks so much!

Is there a good map I can see online to show me where those places are - and possibly the path that the Conch Train will follow?

Do a search on http://www.maps.google.com or http://www.mapquest.com or yahoo maps for the location of Conch Train tour etc. With google maps you might even have a satillite view for what you are looking for.

thanks george -- wow, google maps is great, I never knew about doing that before.... thanks so much! Do you happen to know where the Conch Train pick up/drop off point is? Our ship will port at the Outer Mole on the Naval Base and we get a tram ride off base... but to where I don't know. Thanks for your help

From the Conch Train's website... http://www.conchtourtrain.com/

Click on the "Purchase Tickets Here" button, there's even a map you can print with the following details.

TOUR DETAILS:

Conch Tour Train - Key West

Operating Hours: Daily. 9am to 4:30pm - 365 days a year

Tour Length: 90 minutes.

Main Ticket Booth: Conch Tour Train ticket booth in Mallory Square (303 Front St.) See map.

Boarding Locations: Mallory Square (303 Front Street), Flagler Station (901 Caroline Street)

Notes: Tours depart approx. every 30 minutes. Reservations are not required (seating is first come - first seated). Conch Tour Train Tickets purchased online can be used any day. Parking is available at Mallory Square or Hilton Parking garage.

For more information call: 305-294-5161

What is Outer Mole? My 78 year old mom wants to see the Ernest Hemingway

house. How far is this from the pier? It might be too far for her to walk. What kind of transportation could we use? We did the conch train tour last time but it was too late to see the house. Thanks

Archived