PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

I think "snugglebunny" would much rather snuggle with you two at night and not a cold hard cage......it's like a jail cell.....and I can here him saying....."hey man - I just got here you can't pin anything on me yet....I want the cool digs...." come on just look me in the eyes and say no go on I dare you.....

You got that right!! but it's not an option. We had to kick my cats out a few years ago when I moved in because they kept Chris up at night (they liked to have pillow fights at 2am :p ) and we are 100% sticking to that policy. I know it seems mean at first, but it'll just make for a much healthier relationship for all parties involved in the long run ;)

And by popular demand :D,

photo.JPG

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

P1010330.JPG

You got that right!! but it's not an option. We had to kick my cats out a few years ago when I moved in because they kept Chris up at night (they liked to have pillow fights at 2am :p ) and we are 100% sticking to that policy. I know it seems mean at first, but it'll just make for a much healthier relationship for all parties involved in the long run

And by popular demand

photo.JPG

P1010330.JPG

How adorable!! Thanks for the pics.. :D

Omg I'm with you guys, it's safer in here fo sho!!!:eek::rolleyes: Wth everyone is so up in arms about I dunno:confused: We are so blessed to be able to curise, anything else is just fluff! Well maybe except for that VIP boarding, I DO love that:o

Cass, you crate the cats at night:eek: never heard of that! I think you will find that dogs are completely different, once he's past puppy you will sleep and he will sleep, if the cats leave him alone that is:p

Omg I'm with you guys, it's safer in here fo sho!!!:eek::rolleyes: Wth everyone is so up in arms about I dunno:confused: We are so blessed to be able to curise, anything else is just fluff! Well maybe except for that VIP boarding, I DO love that:o

Cass, you crate the cats at night:eek: never heard of that! I think you will find that dogs are completely different, once he's past puppy you will sleep and he will sleep, if the cats leave him alone that is:p

Oh no no! we don't crate the cats, we just keep our bedroom door shut. We have to keep a rolled up towel at the bottom of the door to prevent Leia from pawing at the bottom of the door, but it's worked well - they now find their own places in the house to sleep at night. No, the cats pretty much have free reign of all the rooms except our bedroom at night.

Oh no no! we don't crate the cats, we just keep our bedroom door shut. We have to keep a rolled up towel at the bottom of the door to prevent Leia from pawing at the bottom of the door, but it's worked well - they now find their own places in the house to sleep at night. No, the cats pretty much have free reign of all the rooms except our bedroom at night.

Lol I was wondering, cause I got two and :eek::p Vasher will most likely get to that point too, although, some dogs take quite well to crating once the adjustment is made, and some dogs actually need that secure place, depends on the temperaments:)

He is SO SO beautiful!!!

Some of us are doing a B2B on Victory next Oct if you wanna join us;) Over 70 booked in the group so far...and they offer a drink card if you want it:p

Oh! OK, sorry to crash your post to Cass but Drink Card? The unlimited drink card for one price? I've always wanted to do one of those! Is it open to anyone to join? :D

Oh! OK, sorry to crash your post to Cass but Drink Card? The unlimited drink card for one price? I've always wanted to do one of those! Is it open to anyone to join? :D

Oh yes it is! I can add you to the page, ummmm...are we friended yet?:o See, good rasberry bubbly lolol!!

CHEERS funatics!! It's STILL kinda wet and rainy here lol, great happy hours weather!!:p

WOOOOHOOO TC!!! Welcome back!!!:D

I do think we will be Lido aft for sailaway on Breeze, my favorite place!! Maybe the deck above for a bit too, better vista of MIA fading away WOOOOHOO!!!

I agreee Floatee...AFT is the only place to be...and I absolutely LOVE the sailaway from Miami and all the folks on the beach waving at us!

Phew, looks like it's at least safe in here...that Carnival board is like a war zone today:eek::eek::eek:

I'm declaring

CHEERS!:D

All I can say about the main board today is W T F !!! ???

Oh yes it is! I can add you to the page, ummmm...are we friended yet?:o See, good rasberry bubbly lolol!!

Dang it must be good!! woo hoo!

Yep, we're friended on FB...Cruiser Deb. Thanks!!! :D I havent started the 2013 plannng yet so perfect timing.

Lol I was wondering, cause I got two and :eek::p Vasher will most likely get to that point too, although, some dogs take quite well to crating once the adjustment is made, and some dogs actually need that secure place, depends on the temperaments:)

He is SO SO beautiful!!!

Yep we're fully planning on getting to that point... we have an easily baby-gated kitchen that once he's fully housebroken and we know isn't prone to destruction we can graduate him to the kitchen, and then one day fully graduate to the rest of the house. Chris's JR was good, but his "puppy period" was about 1 1/2 years...

Yep we're fully planning on getting to that point... we have an easily baby-gated kitchen that once he's fully housebroken and we know isn't prone to destruction we can graduate him to the kitchen, and then one day fully graduate to the rest of the house. Chris's JR was good, but his "puppy period" was about 1 1/2 years...

Thanks for sharing the pics...he is adorable!

Wow that's good timing, mine were 2+ each time, all four of them:eek::rolleyes: LOLOL!!

Omg I'm with you guys, it's safer in here fo sho!!!:eek::rolleyes: Wth everyone is so up in arms about I dunno:confused: We are so blessed to be able to curise, anything else is just fluff! Well maybe except for that VIP boarding, I DO love that

It is crazy out there. Poor John...trying to deal with this AND the inaugural of the Breeze at the same time...UGH! Yup, give me VIP boarding and sure having some laundry done is nice...I think some of these people want the stewards to come home and clean their houses for them as well!:rolleyes:

Oh! OK, sorry to crash your post to Cass but Drink Card? The unlimited drink card for one price? I've always wanted to do one of those! Is it open to anyone to join?

I see Floatie has you covered! We have over 70 people booked on both legs already:eek: Good bunch of people...I know a good number of them.:D

Dang it must be good!! woo hoo!

Yep, we're friended on FB...Cruiser Deb. Thanks!!! :D I havent started the 2013 plannng yet so perfect timing.

It will be a good one, for sure!:D

We still crate Lexi at nite. She would probably be fine, but it's just easier. Otherwise she usually has free run now, except the bedrooms (where the carpet is:eek:). She seems to have taken to emotional peeing now when she gets mad or lonely or whatever:rolleyes: It's a process....;)

Mmmmmmmmmmm ok, my new favorite summer drank...muddled rasberries and add barefoot bubbly.. Mimmie to the max!!:p

Hmmmm that sounds excellent! When you say Barefoot bubbly - i know Barefoot makes a White Zin that I like, but do they do a sparkling "champagne" type too? Hmmm... ;)

It will be a good one, for sure!:D

We still crate Lexi at nite. She would probably be fine, but it's just easier. Otherwise she usually has free run now, except the bedrooms (where the carpet is:eek:). She seems to have taken to emotional peeing now when she gets mad or lonely or whatever:rolleyes: It's a process....;)

Yeah I think one of our "piddles" today was prompted by Leo hissing at him about 10 minutes after he had some water... I swear he's worse than a pregnant woman, lol!

So far nicknames include pee pee head, wiggle monster, and "pig" because he grunts like a pig when he's overwhelmed with happiness LOL.

You got that right!! but it's not an option. We had to kick my cats out a few years ago when I moved in because they kept Chris up at night (they liked to have pillow fights at 2am :p ) and we are 100% sticking to that policy. I know it seems mean at first, but it'll just make for a much healthier relationship for all parties involved in the long run

And by popular demand ,

photo.JPG

P1010330.JPG

He's a cutie! Thanks for sharing.....:)

Good morning, my friends! Any big plans for the weekend? Not much here...just waiting to get past today's rain and hoping for some nice deck time tomorrow.

We spent the day in Savannah, GA. We did some sightseeing, took the trolley tour and riverboat cruise. It was a really fun day!:):)

Phew, looks like it's at least safe in here...that Carnival board is like a war zone today:eek::eek:

I'm declaring

CHEERS!:D

What the heck went on around here yesterday. I'm gone for one day and everyone is running for cover!:confused::confused:

Archived