PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hahahaaaaaaaa!!! I guess they loved our name since we were around long before VIFP, LOVE IT!!!:p

Hiya funatics!!! It's been a long five days already LOL!!! A lot of scheming going on in between a ton of work:rolleyes: Don't they know I got cruise plotting to do!!!:cool:;)

LOL speaking of scheming and plotting ... I have seen some of that going on over here too...

Bob informs me it double secret probation kind of secret stuff so I cant talk anymore about it!

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

At least the heat wave finally broke and it won't be 100 degrees today.

Have a great day everyone.

Keep the faith Chris, dont let the the little things get you down.

yeah we call Gretchen some names too !

Sorry about your day and hope your dream car works out !

Speaking of Dog names... I may have told this one before.. but many years ago every time I visited my Grandfather I would look forward to his neighbor calling for her dog....

(Side note)....Now my brother and I were not allowed to cuss in public, dont get me wrong we went to public school so we knew all the cuss words anyone ever needed to know. But it was made clear to us we were not to cuss in a manner of a normal conversation.

OK .. back to my grandfathers neighbor.... she named her dog "d a m m i t"

and she would stand on her back porch and scream the dogs name three times in quick succession....and the dog would come running home. Which of course, to my brother and I, was the highlight of our trip.

Aren't puppies awesome? :D We have a ton of nicknames for Vasher as well but not many can be posted here :o. I swear he has a timer attached to his bladder that goes off 7 hours after he gets put in his crate. If he's in at 9, he's up at 4. If he's in at 10, up at 5.

I had a really rough day yesterday and getting my dream car is now in question. I hope to know more by the middle of August but this is not a good time for me (and sorry, I really do not want to talk about it). Just very thankful to have an amazing woman in my life.......and puppy kisses are nice too :)

Great big bear hugs are coming your way.. :)

I quit 2 years ago but I understand what she is going through.

It's been 7 years here and I still remember how hard it was and what it's like going through it! I'm really pulling for for Linda!:)

Did Linny make it over here yesterday? lol! I saw her on F_B so I think she's ok!

Well this morning the news is saying we will be hazy for a few days due to "African dust" reaching our shores...huh?:eek::confused:

Let's just get to TGIF, mkay?:p

Wha??? :eek: That's a long way for dust to travel!!

Mornin all !

Went for a swim when John got home from work - it was hot---we were going to grill out last of the burgers, but didnt happen - we ordered a muffalatta instead - yummy.

Glad momma is feeling better and pomme good luck with work.

All have a great day :)

I love muffalatta's!!!!

OK .. back to my grandfathers neighbor.... she named her dog "d a m m i t"

and she would stand on her back porch and scream the dogs name three times in quick succession....and the dog would come running home. Which of course, to my brother and I, was the highlight of our trip.

That is awesome!! Reminds me of the parents saying kids think their names are "stop" and "dont do that". lol!

Hiya babies!! WOOOOHOOOO it was a long uncool day but it's TGIF time right ahead!!! I need a coconut filled with rum, splash of pineapple:p Barring that, if any of y'all come across coconut m&m's in the new white bag, get them, yum!!:rolleyes::p

Bob is scheming:eek: ohboyohboyohboy:p;)

Hiya babies!! WOOOOHOOOO it was a long uncool day but it's TGIF time right ahead!!! I need a coconut filled with rum, splash of pineapple:p Barring that, if any of y'all come across coconut m&m's in the new white bag, get them, yum!!:rolleyes::p

Hey Floatie!!!

Evening Floatie! Yes, mercifully, TGIF is just around the corner! How bout' an early CHEERS!

Oh no!! Be careful...Be very,very careful..

Good morning ready2, good morning funatics!!:D

Pommee, what/where is "New Tampa":confused: haven't heard that before!

Well this morning the news is saying we will be hazy for a few days due to "African dust" reaching our shores...huh?:eek::confused:

Let's just get to TGIF, mkay?:p

New Tampa/Tampa Palms is right on I-75 just before you hit Pasco County. It is just north of USF and Busch Gardens. Its 20-25 minutes north of downtown Tampa. I live in Wesley Chapel which is right where Tampa/Hillsborough County becomes Pasco. It's the burbs basically, upper middle class ... too much traffic, construction forever, not enough roads, ever expanding. Its still part of Tampa, I believe it was annexed to the city in the 80s.

Chris, hope everything works out for you. Its great that you have Vasher and Cass, they will help you get through it.

Archived