PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Hey Breezer I'm sorry I'm late for my bus bec traffic is awful it happen...

How are ya today?

I'm home now

How's school going, Taylor? Bet it feels good to have Catie back!

LOL I was a good girl and ate no fair food.:eek: Went out to late lunch after and had soup and a salad. :rolleyes:Bet I still gained weight.

I know what you mean...I've been cutting down and nothing is happening. Omar is sitting on my suitcase glaoting at me:rolleyes:

Hiya funatics!! Yup, we went on pre-alert today and it looks like someplace in FL will be dealing with Isaac:( Praying the winds stay on the low end!! There is also a chance of a westward shift into the Gulf and with 85-90 degree waters that would be worse for our Gulf neighbors!! Won't have too much certainty until Friday, lots could happen...

Can't wait to see the new wheels Chris!!

Not looking too good...and another behind it. UGH. Poor Rick and Laurie are leaving on the Dream on Saturday...would be a real bummer if they send em to Canada...imagine going on a cruise that just brings you back home?!?!:eek:

Good morning funatics!! I see the light of a TGIF:D

Oooh Linny, I hope Rick and Laurie are on the eastern route, it will be their best bet for sure by Saturday, except maybe Nassau but that's immaterial really, for a half day stop there who cares...:)

Still looks like FL is in for some of this, but it is swinging further west so let's see what the next 24 bring, that will tell a more certain tale if we can ever have a certain anything with these crazy storms!

Oooh Linny, I hope Rick and Laurie are on the eastern route, it will be their best bet for sure by Saturday, except maybe Nassau but that's immaterial really, for a half day stop there who cares...:)

Still looks like FL is in for some of this, but it is swinging further west so let's see what the next 24 bring, that will tell a more certain tale if we can ever have a certain anything with these crazy storms!

of course the weathermen are having a hayday with this ---grrr

Good Morning Breezers! Well I'm hoping today is the day. I've got everything squared away and I'm ready to go. Just waiting to hear from the dealer. Obviously I'm pretty excited :D

And to make this morning even better, Vasher was amazing. So good, so calm. Even really good on his walk. I wonder if his new bed is helping calm him down? Who knows, I just hope he keeps it up for poor Cass who's on doggie duty until I get home tonight.

Don't worry, pictures will be posted tonight :D

Hiya funatics!! Yup, we went on pre-alert today and it looks like someplace in FL will be dealing with Isaac:( Praying the winds stay on the low end!! There is also a chance of a westward shift into the Gulf and with 85-90 degree waters that would be worse for our Gulf neighbors!! Won't have too much certainty until Friday, lots could happen...

Can't wait to see the new wheels Chris!!

Well do whatever floatie dance you have to do to clear out the weather in 10 days... cause thats when I leave for my cruise to Nassau and Freeport!

Not only will Friday be .. um well Friday but it wil be single digits til my next cruise!

Yes, as far as I know, they're Eastern, and now that it looks like it may head more West, they might luck out! I'd rather have a sea day than a day in Nassau anyway! LOL!

Good Morning Breezers! Well I'm hoping today is the day. I've got everything squared away and I'm ready to go. Just waiting to hear from the dealer. Obviously I'm pretty excited :D

And to make this morning even better, Vasher was amazing. So good, so calm. Even really good on his walk. I wonder if his new bed is helping calm him down? Who knows, I just hope he keeps it up for poor Cass who's on doggie duty until I get home tonight.

Got my fingers crossed for ya! Good news on Vasher, too! Hoping this will be a new trend for him. As I said, it really does get better...

Well do whatever floatie dance you have to do to clear out the weather in 10 days... cause thats when I leave for my cruise to Nassau and Freeport!

Not only will Friday be .. um well Friday but it wil be single digits til my next cruise!

Hoping you will be OK, Ward! And last I saw of the next storm, it looks like it may be heading up the East Coast. Good for you, not so good for us:rolleyes:

Good morning, all...another beautiful day up here! Aside from that, nothing but work...Happy Friday Eve!:)

Have a great cruise Ward !

Hoping you will be OK, Ward! And last I saw of the next storm, it looks like it may be heading up the East Coast. Good for you, not so good for us:rolleyes:

Have a great cruise Ward !

Thanks Linny and Dox, its been a long time coming for me, and I really just need to get away! Doesnt really matter at this point if we goto any ports or not...!

Well booooo. Not going to happen today. I was all excited too :(

I remember dealing with a previous car dealer, they can be a frustrating enterprise to deal with.

I had special ordered a new vehicle and it turns out there was body damage while shipping. They elected to get it fixed while telling me it had not arrived yet, although the factory said it had shipped out.

The little rats then brought me in two weeks later showed me the vehicle, said it had "minor blemishes" that they fixed and offered a few hundred off the end price.....Well I started to inquire more and finally was shown the pictures taken for insurance..... the rear quarter panel was mangled, and some damage was done to the suspension in the rear... apparently it slipped off the transport ramps at some point.

In any case they wasted all the extra time lying to me, when they could have been ordering a replacement.

Needless to say I had to fight a little to get all my money back.

Hope yours goes nice and smooth!

Oh Floatie, I think you're right! Stay safe down there! Looks like we may be in for a pretty bad storm this evening too:).

Sounds like everything's coming up Chris!:)

Hi everyone.. Looks like that maybe some of our cruiser friends are in the way or on a ship with the storm coming.. Please take care..

We're batting down the hatches in SC! Expecting over 2" of rain tonight! How's the trip planning going?

Hi Ward! I see you doing that "single digit dance!":D;)

Thanks Linny and Dox, its been a long time coming for me, and I really just need to get away! Doesnt really matter at this point if we goto any ports or not...!

I know exactly how you feel! I would take all sea days myself!

Well booooo. Not going to happen today. I was all excited too :(

Boo is right! Tomorrow? Hope they don't yank your chain:eek:

I remember dealing with a previous car dealer, they can be a frustrating enterprise to deal with.

I had special ordered a new vehicle and it turns out there was body damage while shipping. They elected to get it fixed while telling me it had not arrived yet, although the factory said it had shipped out.

The little rats then brought me in two weeks later showed me the vehicle, said it had "minor blemishes" that they fixed and offered a few hundred off the end price.....Well I started to inquire more and finally was shown the pictures taken for insurance..... the rear quarter panel was mangled, and some damage was done to the suspension in the rear... apparently it slipped off the transport ramps at some point.

In any case they wasted all the extra time lying to me, when they could have been ordering a replacement.

Needless to say I had to fight a little to get all my money back.

Hope yours goes nice and smooth!

That is just ridiculous! Can't believe they did that!:mad:

Archived