PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing). Oh boy did I have a blast driving my new baby into work today. I think everyone here is jealous :D Just hoping the rain holds off (I'm sure those in the South East are thinking the same thing right now :o).

I hope Isaac isn't too bad for all of you down there.

And good luck to Gretchen today too.

86 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze,

86 Days 'til we cruise!

After this Day has happened to pass,

85 Days 'til we cruise on the Breeze!:D

Sorry to hear your relationship has come to its end. But rest assured, with this group you will not be alone.

Good Morning Breezers from a very wet Tampa Bay.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes, still can't fathom that I am now 40. Had a great dinner at Maggianos. Spent it with family. They leave today, my cats are looking forward to the quiet. They have been hiding most of the time. They are starving for lovins.

Its been a productive vacation. Thanks to mom. My mom loves to clean and this place hasn't been this clean since before I moved in. I also gave her some projects, refinishing some chairs - she loves this stuff. Also after living here almost a year this place is decorated and actually looks likes like someone lives her. Pics on the wall, fake bamboo plant bought at IKEA, pictures framed from art I purchased in my travels from years past, it looks great. I would have flown her down here a long time ago, had it not been that she hates to fly and would never do it alone.

I must say I do have a new appreciation for the Bahamas. Great snorkeling in Freeport, a cool AI - Riu Palace in Nassau and oh HMC. That place is flipping gorgeous, and so glad we sprung for the cabana. Will I do another short cruise to the Bahamas, probably not, but it was a good time nonetheless.

Have a great day everyone and those of us in the southeast and FL, stay safe and dry.

Thanks everyone for the Birthday wishes, still can't fathom that I am now 40. Had a great dinner at Maggianos. Spent it with family. They leave today, my cats are looking forward to the quiet. They have been hiding most of the time. They are starving for lovins.

Its been a productive vacation. Thanks to mom. My mom loves to clean and this place hasn't been this clean since before I moved in. I also gave her some projects, refinishing some chairs - she loves this stuff. Also after living here almost a year this place is decorated and actually looks likes like someone lives her. Pics on the wall, fake bamboo plant bought at IKEA, pictures framed from art I purchased in my travels from years past, it looks great. I would have flown her down here a long time ago, had it not been that she hates to fly and would never do it alone.

I must say I do have a new appreciation for the Bahamas. Great snorkeling in Freeport, a cool AI - Riu Palace in Nassau and oh HMC. That place is flipping gorgeous, and so glad we sprung for the cabana. Will I do another short cruise to the Bahamas, probably not, but it was a good time nonetheless.

Have a great day everyone and those of us in the southeast and FL, stay safe and dry.

yay for momma !

I am very upset!:mad: I am breaking up with my GF and have cancelled the Shore excursions I have purchased for us and changing reservations for excursions in Curacao and Aruba. Still doing Sunset Cat. Sail in Curacao and Jolly Rogers in Aruba. Just alone now. But when I go to repurchase Shore excursions through Carnival, the 10% discount code no longer works!!:eek: Does anybody know if there are any other codes that work. I've tried the BGD001 and BGD002. Nothing.:(

Ron, sorry again about the breakup, but sounds like it was time. At least you know you'll have plenty of friends on board! I rarely do Carnival excursions, so am not aware of any discount codes. I do see people talking about them on the main Carnival board, so maybe you'll find some if you search there?

Hey update bec I were live in Louisiana careful path of Isaac been hit about Tuesday night or Wednesday:)

I was thinking of you when I saw that. How close are you to NOLA?

Mornin all !

Rain and wind here right now, but not bad at the moment.

need to go get the paper before it gets soaked - she double bags them, but still.....................

Gretchen goes in today for her surgery and I'm a nervous momma !

Anybody here benn on an Alaska cruise ? Am thinking of one for 2014.

All have a great day :)

Good luck to Gretchen (and Mama)! Glad to see you are able to bring her home tonite, too!

We haven't done Alaska yet...still on our bucket list!

Wow, what a week! That's great that your Mom was able to get so much done!

Don't worry about 40's;)

Glad the cruise was good...I'm not a fan of Bahamas, but there are a few good things to find out there. And any itin with HMC works, IMO!:D

Good morning all....hate Mondays (unless I'm on a ship;)). Hope everyone stays safe and dry...our thoughts are with you all down there!

I am very upset!:mad: I am breaking up with my GF and have cancelled the Shore excursions I have purchased for us and changing reservations for excursions in Curacao and Aruba. Still doing Sunset Cat. Sail in Curacao and Jolly Rogers in Aruba. Just alone now. But when I go to repurchase Shore excursions through Carnival, the 10% discount code no longer works!!:eek: Does anybody know if there are any other codes that work. I've tried the BGD001 and BGD002. Nothing.:(

Sorry about the breakup, I can offer all sorts of platitudes and sage sayings but in the end sometimes a free drink or two with good friends does a world of good!

A know its a good time away but Im good for a DOD or two when we hit the ship!

Sorry about the breakup, I can offer all sorts of platitudes and sage sayings but in the end sometimes a free drink or two with good friends does a world of good!

A know its a good time away but Im good for a DOD or two when we hit the ship!

Thank you all for the kind words of support. I do not drink so I will not be able to escape that way anymore.:( I just need to get used to the idea that I will be cruising alone. There will be times on the ship I am sure I'll be thinking that she would have liked this or that. But I have to keep in mind that she brought this on herself when she went on to my FB page and accessed a bunch of my friends and posted many NASTY things and put obscene pics on my wall and on my ex-wifes husbands' wall. I know I can have a good time by myself. Did that when I cruised alone on Valor in '07. I hope in 3 months that enough time will have passed that she won't still be dominating my mind. I still love her but I just can't deal with the Very nasty Bi-Polar fights anymore. Thanks again, Floks. The best people I know are right here.:)

Okay, things are looking good. Rebooked 2 Carnival Excursions for Grand Turk and LaRomana. Still doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter but changed to the High Speed Boat to Saona Island. Still doing the Sunset Catamaran Sail in Curacao and Jolly Pirates in Aruba. PLUS! I will have Karen, John, and Braeden to Babysit me at dinner to make sure I don't make a blithering idiot of myself over break-up with gf of 5 years. Thanks Karen! :D

Thank you all for the kind words of support. I do not drink so I will not be able to escape that way anymore.:( I just need to get used to the idea that I will be cruising alone. There will be times on the ship I am sure I'll be thinking that she would have liked this or that. But I have to keep in mind that she brought this on herself when she went on to my FB page and accessed a bunch of my friends and posted many NASTY things and put obscene pics on my wall and on my ex-wifes husbands' wall. I know I can have a good time by myself. Did that when I cruised alone on Valor in '07. I hope in 3 months that enough time will have passed that she won't still be dominating my mind. I still love her but I just can't deal with the Very nasty Bi-Polar fights anymore. Thanks again, Floks. The best people I know are right here.:)

Not a drinker either!... But you are with good friends with good times ahead!

Mornin all !

Rain and wind here right now, but not bad at the moment.

need to go get the paper before it gets soaked - she double bags them, but still.....................

Gretchen goes in today for her surgery and I'm a nervous momma !

Anybody here benn on an Alaska cruise ? Am thinking of one for 2014.

All have a great day :)

Hoping everything went well with Gretchen!:)

Okay, things are looking good. Rebooked 2 Carnival Excursions for Grand Turk and LaRomana. Still doing the Gibbs Cay Beach and Stingray Encounter but changed to the High Speed Boat to Saona Island. Still doing the Sunset Catamaran Sail in Curacao and Jolly Pirates in Aruba. PLUS! I will have Karen, John, and Braeden to Babysit me at dinner to make sure I don't make a blithering idiot of myself over break-up with gf of 5 years. Thanks Karen! :D

Glad you were able to get everything rearranged! You'll have lots of good folks with you on this cruise!:)

Happy Monday (if there is such a thing). Oh boy did I have a blast driving my new baby into work today. I think everyone here is jealous :D Just hoping the rain holds off (I'm sure those in the South East are thinking the same thing right now :o).

I hope Isaac isn't too bad for all of you down there.

And good luck to Gretchen today too.

Hi Chris! Pretty good day down here. how bout' you? Lots of sunshine today, but we're expecting rain the rest of the week.:)

Welcome Back Pomme! Glad you had a good cruise! I was just wondering, if you mom has some free time, maybe she could stop by my house???;):) No question, this house could use a good cleaning!:D

Well, getting a refund for 1 suitcase I'm sending back. Another company through Amazon will refund my $18 but I have to pay the postage. Waiting for approval to send last big suitcase back. Refund coming from cancelling ex-gf from Jolly Pirates in Aruba. And refund coming from cancelling excursions through Carnival. Looks like it pays to break up, huh?

Archived