PART 3!! **OFFICIAL** FUNNEL FUNATICS feelin' the BREEZE 11/24/12 US INAUGURAL!!!

Morning Floatie, Doxie and the rest of all you Breezers,

Work sux right now. Any relaxation I had on vacation, is long gone. Huge ball of stress is back. I am a miserable grump right now. Tis the life of insurance in corporate America. Fortunately, I get to go to the chiro this morning which usually gets me in a better mood.

I want the happy face back.

hang in there !

Sure hope Kailee first interview sent well! How was your day?

Yes, it went very well, thanks!:) She should get the call for the second interview in the next few days! I have so many things crossed, I can barely move:p

Good Morning Breezers! Brrrrr...is it cold this morning! Only 47 outside.:eek: Looks like summer is winding down.

It was chilly here, too! Great sleeping weather! Going to be hot & humid again tomorrow though...

Morning Floatie, Doxie and the rest of all you Breezers,

Work sux right now. Any relaxation I had on vacation, is long gone. Huge ball of stress is back. I am a miserable grump right now. Tis the life of insurance in corporate America. Fortunately, I get to go to the chiro this morning which usually gets me in a better mood.

I want the happy face back.

Sorry, Al...I hate when that happens:( It will probably happen to me when we get off the Breeze because I will get launched into Year End:eek: Hang in there...time is getting closer for a nice big dose of R&R!

Ron, you should be able to get that credit...it doesn't matter what special rate you find, as long as you're comparing the exact same category of cabin. Good luck!:)

Happy Friday Eve, my friends!

Yes, it went very well, thanks!:) She should get the call for the second interview in the next few days! I have so many things crossed, I can barely move:p

It was chilly here, too! Great sleeping weather! Going to be hot & humid again tomorrow though...

Sorry, Al...I hate when that happens:( It will probably happen to me when we get off the Breeze because I will get launched into Year End:eek: Hang in there...time is getting closer for a nice big dose of R&R!

Ron, you should be able to get that credit...it doesn't matter what special rate you find, as long as you're comparing the exact same category of cabin. Good luck!:)

Happy Friday Eve, my friends!

Hey Linda!! How are ya doing today??

Bop, Bop, Bop!

Good job Vegas!!:p;)

Pommee, I love that pic!!! Hold on to that happy face so we can see it in Nov, the rest is just....stuff! And I feel your pain, work is a crusher these days!!

YAY Taylor has power back!!!

Hiya breezies!! TGIF coming right up, just in time!!:rolleyes::D

Good job Vegas!!:p;)

Pommee, I love that pic!!! Hold on to that happy face so we can see it in Nov, the rest is just....stuff! And I feel your pain, work is a crusher these days!!

YAY Taylor has power back!!!

Hiya breezies!! TGIF coming right up, just in time!!:rolleyes::D

Thanks girl!!! Are ya ready four day and labor da?

Happy First Saturday Breezers! :p This will be a much deserved 4 day weekend. As I mentioned a couple months ago I had some potential financial crap that was looming over me. Well I got a call yesterday informing me it is all taken care of and I can forget it ever happened. Such a huge weight off my shoulders!

Anyway, today is the day we graduate Vasher into his big boy crate. This should be fun :o

Archived